Thread: Remy

Remy

Remy is beautiful; I love Torties/Calicoes. Your home is beautiful also, by the way. I'm also glad you kept such an entertaining, fetching, ball playing kitty. I"m sure she's returned your love many times over. Remy enjoy your special day. Wolvee, you are cute also!

What a beautiful girl!! Those big green eyes are stunning!! Torts are my absolute favourite cat and (not to be biased!) always seem to have very friendly, lovely personalities! Happy cat of the day Remy

Remy, you're such a pretty girl. Who could resist you? Not I, that's for sure. Torties and Calicos are special and my absolute favorite. It's so nice that you have Wolvee for companionship; that's something we all need. I'm sure that you have many more good years ahead and will be a comfort to your humans. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a Great Dynamic Duo you are Remy and Wolvie , and two opf Our Favorite Colored Cats as well an Owesome Orangie and a Terrific Tortie.
    How great it is that you not only found your Furr Ever Home, but a cherished companion as well.

It is always heartwarming whenm a Pet gets a second chance at a Furr Ever Home, and when they do they make the best of their second chance by being such a Fun Companion and making their adoptive parents as happy as can be!!

We Found Ctas , all Second Chancers send Two streanms of Merry MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cats ^^ ^^ Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats ^^ ^^ opf the Day Wolvee and Remy ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovely Remy

Torties are so wonderful! And Wolvee is gorgeous too. Happy COTD!

Remy, You are beautiful!!! I'm so glad you found a good loving home. That is just great that you run to the door and want your harness put on so you can go outside. (I have a difficult time putting a harness on my little dog) Not only are you a pretty cat but no doubt you are smart also by pointing out you want your sparkle balls... how cute. I enjoyed reading about you and Wolvee--two beautiful cats. (BTW you have a lovely fireplace.) Thanks for sharing. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Remy and Wolvee, you are both beautiful! I think you can both be Cat of the Day for me today! Remy, I love the third picture of you being a monorail kitty, and I love your gorgeous tortie coat! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Good morning sweet Remy, I hope you and Wolvie are having a beautiful day celebrating your celebrity status

Happy COTD beautiful girl!
    astrid

Welcome Stunning with Beauty Remy.. I just love Torties.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Dreamy remy

OH YOU ARE STRIKINGLY PRETTY AND THE EYES ARE SO LARGE AND CAPTIVATINGLY BRIGHT! WOLVEE IS GORGEOUS AS WELL! MY CATS LOVE THE BALLS WITH THE COLORED BLINKING LIGHES THAT BLINK WHEN THE PAWS TOUCH THEM. MAYBE THEY ARE THE SAME FAVORITES THAT THEY ARE WITH YOU? IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE A COP CAR-WITH THE RED AND BLUE FLASHING-HA HA BUT THEY ARE SUCH FUN FOR ME FURR-TASTIC CATS HERE IN NEW YORK! REMY-YOU ARE TOTOALLY DREAMY=WITH THOSE PRECIOUS GOLDEN YELLOW EYES CHILD! MMM SO BEAUTIFUL-BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Well hello there gorgeous! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful Torti girl you are, Remy; love your name, too! (I've been saving that one for a future furkid for some time now!)

If that picture of you and beautiful fursib Wolvee doesn't melt your heart, nothing will! What a gorgeous pair, one dynamic duo for sure! What a wonderful forever family you found your way to, Remy (your sister too); a home replete with a devoted human, a loving fursib to pal around with, and all the *sparkly* balls your heart desires!

Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful Mom for rescuing you and your sister both, and yes, two are better than one! You are truly deserving of that wonderful life you have been blessed with Remy, along with the coveted title, Cat of the Day!

Much love, cuddles and little kisses to you (and Wolvee) on your big day, beautiful Remy! Hope you're both enjoying a very special day, being spoiled rotten!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Remy what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. Looks like you have lots of fun with Wolvee. I hope you are both getting spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, beautiful Remy! What a stunning tortie you are with your bright eyes, very long whiskers, and such cute markings on your feet! It sounds as though you have found the perfect home where you are loved very much and you have a friend in Wolvee. I think it's awesome that you love going out on the leash and harness, especially in the snow! You're a smart, playful girl, knowing where your favorite sparkle balls are hidden and asking visitors to play.

Congratulations and Happy Cat of the Day, Remy, a gorgeous tortie! !

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Remy!

What a lovely girl you are - you and your housemate are gorgeous!
    I'm sure that you enjoyed your COTD status!