Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nina adopted, She at the vets *PRAYS NEEDED*, Going to New Home Tonight 11/8/10

Nina adopted, She at the vets *PRAYS NEEDED*, Going to New Home Tonight 11/8/10

Here is a picture of Nina.

She was taken to her foster home last night and I will be setting up a vet appointment for her on Monday.

She seems rather sweet, just a little scared right now and isn't sure what's going on.

Nina is estimated to be around 5-6 years old. She will be fixed before she gets adopted out. I will have her current on shots as well.

Her two sons will be going to the Centre Co. SPCA because I can't take financial responsibility for all 3 cats. Some of you may have read my other post or my post from my facebook page. The lady who has these 3 cats was told that if she didn't get rid of all 3 cats and just keep the 1 she has then they will begin eviction process especially since her place was a mess. They have been having some cleaning people coming into her place to get rid of the clutter but it's a process but the cats have to go and I just don't have the $$ to take care of any more than my own but I'm going to try my hardest to find this mom cat the best home where she can live in clean environment.

If anyone would like to adopt Nina or if you could just spread the word that I'm looking for a home for a female cat that is friendly with other cats that would be so helpful.

Thank you,
    Melissa
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 11-08-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Hi Miss Melissa,
    This is a sad story. Thank you very much for doing so much to help my fellow kitties in need. For everything you do for all of the kitties in need, bless you! To us kitties, you're a real hero! I hope that Nina finds a furever home where she'll be treated like a PT kitty, we get only the very best of everything! Thank you for caring enough to help!

Purrs and kitty kisses,
    Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

You are such a Good Lady Melossa, trying to save those poor lost Cats.
    There are so many out there who have been given up because of the depression , and through no fault of their own are so hungry and lonely.
    We are praying hard for Nina , and All those Poor Lost Pets out there.
    The Lucky Found Hotel Cats and All of Our Porch Cats and Our Awesome Angels Army Companions.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

God bless you, Melissa and Nina both.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gosh Melissa, you sure are a committed worker, aren't you? Thanx to you Nina will have a better chance at having a clean environment and a loving home. She looks a lot like my Yodie. Bless you both.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

She's such a gorgeous cat and I hope she'll find the perfect loving and caring home that she deserves. Thank you for helping her and caring for her.

Nina is set to be fixed on Oct. 19th. That was the soonest I could get her in. I will also have her FIV/FELV combo tested then and she will receive her shots at that appointment as well. She is doing well in her foster home. I really hope I will be able to find her a forever home.

Thanks!
    Melissa

Today I will be taking Nina's two sons to the SPCA. I feel so terrible about this but financially I can't take on 2 more. I know it's what's best for them and I'm just going to have to keep reminding myself of that.

I still feel terrible though. I guess I will try not to think about it so much.

Melissa

Nina is lovely, even if she does look a tad PO'ed....

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Nina is beautiful! If I was allowed one more in my apartment, I would pay to get her to me! I hope she finds a loving, furrever home.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Nina is getting spayed today and combo tested. I'm hoping the results are negative.

She is really sweet. I had her at my place last night and she really deserves an indoor home. She is on the thin side and needs love and care.

Would anyone like a fixed female??

Good job, girl!!!

Sorry I can't take anymore in. I'm at my limit: 6. I just picked up a beautiful American Shorthair mix that was dumped off in an East Hartford neighborhood. He's a very sweet, loving cat!!

He's at the vet being neutered and getting all his shots and is going to his new home tonight along with another lucky little kitty.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

She's NEGATIVE!!!

I'm so glad!!

I will pick her up at around 5 p.m.

Melissa

Yea! If I had the room. We have moved a few out now we are down to 28.
    GILL & Crew;

I know you would John....well we always have that meeting place and Dunkin Donuts

haaha

Well if you know of anyone...let me know.

I will call the vets in about an hour to see how she's doing.

Melissa