Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riley

Riley

You have trained your humans very well with regards to treats. I love the photo of you watching TV. It shows that you are very comfortable and in charge. Hugs and congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day.

Riley, my heart is melting! What a handsome Orangeman you are! I'm glad we have such a handsome guy as today's COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Handsome Riley, what a gorgeous man you are?! What an amazing rescue story! And what a fabulous human you have!! I have never heard of a TV watching cat before!! Happy cat of the day

Life of Riley

I can't begin to tell you how disgusted I am at "people" (I use that term loosely here) who will just discard an animal like a piece of garbage! It's amazing that Riley survived AND still has such a good personality; certainly more credit to him than his previous rotten owner.

Riley, you are very handsome, and kudos to you for finding your way into that factory and into a loving home. Keep safe, Handsome, and enjoy your COTD status today; you deserve it.

So you're living the life of Riley, eh? As it should be, my man. Such a handsome guy as you deserves the best. Sometimes kitties must go through bad times in order to find their true home w/loving humans and you've definitely been through the worst to get to the best. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Riley!

What a story! What cute pics! I laughed when I saw the pic of you relaxing in front of the TV - LOL!!!
    I'm glad that you and the other kitties found a safe haven to live your lives!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

You are amazing Riley, none of My Cats really show much interest in TV at all, unless the Cat Nip Video with birds and squirrels is on.
    Although Miquelito and Panther were swatting at an 80 year old Mickey Mouse Cartoon last night!!!
    You certainly are living the life of Riley, Riley with everything a Big Owesome Orange Cat could ever want in a Furr Ever Home.

How any one can dump a Creature of Our All Loving Lord God above on the side of the road is just terrible , and we pray that somewhere, somehow there will be retribution for that evil one.

Michael, Miquelito and All Of Our Orange Porch Angels All send a Mighty Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat of The Day On Right on Riley!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well Hello there Bigg Handsome Boy.. And I read your a Texan too.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Handsome orangey Riley! You look very comfortable on your kitty perch watching your DVD! I would love to pet you today - I hope your person will give you some extra hugs for me! Happy Cat of the Day! (Some hugs for Olivia too)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Riley what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. The one of you watching tv made me chuckle!!! My cats are all green with envy. I'll have to see about getting them a dvd of their very own now!!! How kind of you to watch out for the younsters who come to your home. I'm sure they are greatful for your help. I hope you are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley, How lucky you were that a caring human adopted you. (How mean of a non-caring human to dump you; I hope s/he gets punished one day somehow) I can tell from the writeup that you are loved and that you now have a wonderful home. I hope all of you have a long life together. Wow, In one of your photos, you sure look like a loooooong cat LOL. Liked the one of you watching tv too. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Daddy View Post
    Hi Riley, I got a good chuckle out of your photo watching the TV. Is that "Critter Sitter"? I see your purrson got you your own lounge chair too! Happy COTD Riley! I'm sure you'll get some extra treats today.

Hi 4 =^..^='s 2

Hi Ms. Monkey
    I chuckled too Cat Daddy! Riley is so smart! How clever using others deposits in the Cat Genie!! Happy COTD SWEETIE!

Riley I love you!!!

Riley, you have one of the best bio's I've ever read on Cat of the Day. You sound like quite the charmer!! It cracked me up that you have time out with your video. My kitty Megan has her own DVDs too, but she watches them strictly for fun, not for time out LOL Her favorite is a video about bugs. Every time I turn on the DVD player she thinks it's time for "Her" movie and she comes running. I also loved reading about your trick with the litter box. I wish we lived closer so I could come meet you in person! Love, kisses & purrs to you from Pennsylvania.
    Anne
    P.S. I forgot to tell you how handsome you are.

Riley

You are such a hansom boy! I'm so glad you found a home with people who are acceptable (acceptable is the best cats can hope to expect from mere humans). Happy Cat of the day sweet Orangeman!

We do love our orangees!

Mostly Orangies all the time!

Hi there Riley! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Yes indeed you are, one handsome dude! I too so enjoyed your most entertaining bio.! What a life! hehe And what a loyal and loving companion and mentor you are to your family, human and furry! And that shot of you relaxing in front of the tube in your lounge chair is simply priceless!

I hope you and the entire kitty brigade are enjoying a very happy and fun filled Cat of the Day, being loved and spoiled and treated to all your hearts desire!

Love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Riley, our very special and most deserving, "top cat!"
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-23-2010 at 05:45 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~