Thread: Ernie

Ernie

Hi sweet Ernie you are a very beautiful hotot rabbit. Enjoy your special day. Hugs and nose bonks

Ernie

Ernie, What a beautiful rabbit you are! In the photo, you and your human are very cute together. It sounds as if he loves you very much. I am glad you get to hop around outside and explore a little bit. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC USA

You are a handsome rabbit, Ernie! I hope you cuddle with your devoted guardian in gratitude for submitting you for all of us to enjoy on POTD. I'm sure you will get lots of treats and plenty of garden time too, in celebration of your special honour!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi Ernie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy! So nice to meet you sweetheart, and your young guardian, too! What a wonderful photo of you and he; it's easy to see you two love each other very much; what a handsome pair! I'm so glad your young man nominated you for Pet of the Day, giving us the chance to meet you Ernie, and learn all about your wonderful life! You are one beautiful bunny Ernie, inside and out, and your person is so very lucky to have such a sweet and loving best friend in you! As your wise person says, THAT is was is most important; the very special friendship you two share! Hope you're enjoying some nice weather there in Germany today, so that you can spend some time in the garden, enjoying the sunshine and soft green grass (and plants), celebrating your much deserved day of honor! Love and cuddles to you, precious Ernie! Please have your young man give you an extra serving of yummy salad and some carrot, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ernie you are indeed a very handsome bunny!

What a treat to see your sweet picture today. You and your young guardian look so happy! I bet it's wonderful having you for a best friend. I hope you are both enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Ernie Bunny, you are beautiful! I like your pretty white coat and your small, dainty ears! I really like what your person said about being their rabbit and friend . That is a very special thing to share. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Ernie Bunny,
    How handsome you are. You are a big bunny too. I love the black coloring around your eyes. Nice to see how loved and spoiled you are.
    So you enjoy hopping around the yard, do you eat the grass and clover as well.
    Happy Pet of the Day to a special bunny and his special human.

Ernie and His Caretaker...

Dear Caretaker of Ernie,
    Thank you so very much for sharing your sweet bunny Ernie with the world. You live in Germany and I live on the other side of the world from you, in Lexington, Kentucky, known as the "Horse Capital of the World", in the U.S.A. If you have Google Earth, look up Lexington, Kentucky, USA and you'll see the place where I live.
    Ernie obviously loves you, my friend. He's a very handsome rabbit and it looks like you take very good care of him. It's my wish that he has a very long, happy and healthy life with you. And you, my young friend, I pray you, also, have a long, happy and healthy life, one which pleases your God. May you always have good days and restful nights, so you'll wake up, ready for each coming day and to do your very best in school. That is so important today.
    Thanks again for sharing your buddy Ernie with us. I really appreciate it. I love meeting people and their pets from around the world.
    May the Lord bless you, Ernie and all those you love.
    In Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson