Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Catmobile Kitties, Get Your Sunglasses!

I got permission from Austin B's Mom to post his results: "He did great for his first time. He won 3 second best; 2 fifth best; 1 sixth; 1 eighth place; 1 ninth place."

Not bad for a first timer!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Way to go, Austin!!! You have made us proud!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Well done, Austin B! YOU ROCK!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

By now all of our kitty trekkers should be home and resting up from their latest adventure. Groucho said they're all so proud of Austin B and how well he did in the cat show. Everyone had a blast at Mystic Seaport. The aquarium was loads of fun with so many different kinds of fishies to meet and greet. Chip and Chuck got a little scared when the dolphins jumped out of the water during their show but Cassie, Pinot, Angel, and Ming assured them there was nothing to be afraid of. The penguins were wonderful hosts and their farewell party lasted into the wee hours with lots of food, dancing, and friendly conversation. Many cell phone numbers were exchanged.

The Ace Kitty Legal Team will be heading to Wyoming first thing in the morning. Groucho is on his cell phone now contacting the team to make final arrangements.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Sadly, Chip and Chuck did not take the advise of the kitty boys. Today they broke the lock on one of my kitchen windows then a little ceramic vase I had. We will have to think long and hard about them going on any further adventures for a while.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Princess was so enamored by the penguins she has been trying to convince Franklin to dye his gray fur black so he can be black and white like her new friends....
    Franklin was pretty much on Cloud Nine when he came home - this was his first Catmobile trip and evidently it was a doozy! He keeps checking his phone for text messages......
    He also tells me to ask if anyone has any song requests for the bagpipe band. "Stairway to Heaven" was a surprisingly big hit so he's anxious to get practicing on a new piece.
    Chelsea loves the band but isn't so keen on the practice phase.....
    They are sort of hoping the Catmobile will head out this way sometime. Their Uncle Eddie has a sailboat and said he would take the crew out sightseeing around the Monterey Bay - he knows where all the sea otters hang out and where to find the freshest seafood. Then all the kitties could head north to San Francisco. I'm sure they could find plenty to do there!
    Hey maybe they could get a gig at the Fillmore!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

OH, San Francisco is just up the coast a few hundred miles from us! It is one of my favorite cities in the world! Fisherman's Wharf should be a big hit with the kitties! They have the best fish and chowders there! There is fantastic Chinese food in Chinatown as well! The Monterey Bay Aquarim would be a good trip, also!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!