Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Catmobile Kitties, Get Your Sunglasses!

I haven't heard a peep (or a meow) from Franklin and Chelsea....has anyone heard from the kids?
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I DO hope you guys have adesignated driver. Driving while impaired is NOT COOL!!!!
    Nothing to fear, the very careful Catmobile driver drinks nothing stronger than root beer and being a hoomin the nip is not an issue. He loves our kitties so much that he'd never put them at risk.

I called Groucho's cell phone a short while ago and Sophie answered. She said the girl kitties just got back from shopping and were comparing their new treasures. Sophie said there were so many vendors at the Cat Show they didn't know where to start.

She also said Chip and Chuck were having a blast helping the guy kitties wash the Catmobile before heading to Mystic Seaport first thing in the morning.

I did ask Sophie to remind everyone to check in with their purrents.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    I haven't heard a peep (or a meow) from Franklin and Chelsea....has anyone heard from the kids?
    She's fine, don't worry... we girls went shopping and got the most fabulous things ever... Chels got a gorgeous collar with rubies and a boa. Then we went for some sushi. I'll tell Frank or Chels to call you or text you or something...

Chip and Chuck went to bed early, they were playing with the water hose and were very tired!

Gotta go now cause we have to get up very early tomorrow.

Purrs,
    Sophie
    astrid

Just got a text from Ming: "Havin' a ball. Butchie's meowmie duznot like bagpipes played loud. I played real good, tho. Cheerleaders wur awesome! You ought to see Chels' sumglasses and tiara! Bye!"
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

"Hi Mom, going to Seaport to see the fishies and stuff, lots of shopping, Austin B did real well, what was that restaurant you wanted me to look for? Everyone's being real good. See you soon - Love, Pinot"
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Sheesh...all I got from my two was:
    Fun fun fun!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Groucho called to say they arrived at Mystic Seaport this morning. When he called, the Aquarium wasn't open yet so they went back in the Catmobile to watch tv. Austin B is making friends with everyone and loves the Catmobile. While they were shopping, Chels and Sophie got Austin B a soft warm fleece to match his sunglasses. He is in kitty heaven!

MoFF, Groucho also told me the older guy kitties are going to have a private talk with Chip and Chuck about their antics at home. The older kitty guys intend to let them know how lucky they are to have such a wonderful home and try to get them to modify their behavior to a more acceptable level. They'll tell them it's okay to do kitten stuff but it's not okay to make Meowmie crazy or use the window blinds as a jungle gym.

The Cheerleaders were outstanding and were a real hit. Some of the other kitties from the show now want their own cheerleaders too. Our PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet really wowed the crowd, even the dogs! They each played a solo on their bagpipes and were wonderful. Bagpipes are not easy but our Quartet didn't miss a note. After their grand entrance and performance, many of the girl kitties asked them about their tartans and how they could get one too.

By the way, the older kitty guys are not enjoying their catnip cigars around the little ones.
    Last edited by momcat; 10-25-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    MoFF, Groucho also told me the older guy kitties are going to have a private talk with Chip and Chuck about their antics at home. The older kitty guys intend to let them know how lucky they are to have such a wonderful home and try to get them to modify their behavior to a more acceptable level. They'll tell them it's okay to do kitten stuff but it's not okay to make Meowmie crazy or use the window blinds as a jungle gym.

Please tell Grouch to thank them for me!!! Those scamps can really be a handful at times.

They did send me a picture of Angel Rose wearing her new tiara and a rose hoodie they found when they went shopping. She looks so lovely!!!
    There was a quick note from Chip asking if his favorite toy mousie was ok. Sounds like they are having a wonderful time.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Text from Cassie...

Hi Meowm
    Connecticut iz very beautiful
    I see autumn leaves
    And you doezn't, ha haa
    Lubz, Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

From the Catberry Mobile...
    "Hi Mom, we played with the fishies, went on a "Nautical Nightmares" tour (some of the wee ones got a bit scared!), did a private tour of the Tall Ship Charles W.Morgan, went shopping a lot, ate at Mystic Pizza (you know how I am about cheese!), I showed the kitties where your old house is, we cheered on Austin B (who did really well), the bagpipers played, Auntie Donna and Auntie Eileen were real nice, but I saw your text that it's time to come home. I know, I know, it's almost that day when all kitties have to stay inside and be safe. I can't wait to show you everything. The Catmobile will sail tomorrow. See you soon!! Pinot"
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

My guys have only mentioned how fun Austin is to be around and how much they like him, they never told me exactly how he did at the show. Does anyone know?

Text from Cassie:

Okay Meowm
    I know you told me to get my tail on home
    But Iz having fun with my kitteh frens
    Home soon
    Lubz, Cassie

I'm sure she'll be home in the next couple of days.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Groucho called a while ago. He and Inka had a great time but are beyond tired.

Abby joined Sophie, Sparkler, Chels, Angel, and Samantha on the cheerleading squad. They were really excited when Abby taught them a great new move.

Buddy, Poppy, Elmer, Groucho, and Mac took Chip and Chuck to a quiet spot at the Seaport and had a stern talk with them about behaving themselves at home. They explained that being a kitten is a lot of fun with new things to find every day. But not everything is there to play with. The kitty guys told them how lucky they are to have a loving furever home with a wonderful Meowmie who loves and cares for them. Chip and Chuck were strongly advised to show Meowmie how much they appreciate her by being good boys at home.

Abby and the cheerleaders are snacking out and gossiping about all of those good looking kitty guys at the cat show. Apparently there was some big time flirting going on.

A couple of their new penguin pals are over with Ming and Franklin watching them clean and pack up their bagpipes. The penguins never saw or heard bagpipes before and they want to know all about them. Sydney and Bob are setting up the state-of-the-art stereo speakers for the farewell party with the rest of the penguins. A big surprise is coming; the girl kitties went shopping this afternoon and got sunglasses for all of their penguin pals.

I have a question for my fellow purrents: Have you ever tried to explain the Catmobile trips to someone that never heard about it? Explain that all of our kitties have their own cell phones and some even have their own credit cards? One morning I tried to explain it to our assistant director (who is also owned by a cat). I think she considered doing a referral to employee assistance.
    Last edited by momcat; 10-28-2010 at 07:40 AM.

I don't even try to explain....I already have a rep for being a bit on the crazy side...Catmobile discussions with non-Pet Talkers would probably end with me in the looney bin....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

As the kittehs say, "What happens in the Catmobile stays in the Catmobile". It's just better that way.