Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Catmobile Kitties, Get Your Sunglasses!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Groucho and Pinot,

Will there be enough time to help the IGs and still make it for Austin B.'s show?

Worried mews,
    Cassie
    Cassie, we have that handled, honey! That's one of the things I had to attend to this weekend. Groucho and I had some conference calls to attend to. Groucho has it all well in hand. Thanks for checking, though!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Catmobile kitties please Help us!!! Come get us asap!!! Mommy says we are just one whisker away from getting grounded!!! Just because three slat thingys in the middles of one of the kitchen window blinds broke clean into when we ran and jumped on them!!! How were we to know that would happen? They usually just bend. They are such fun to ride on!!!
    Help us please!!!!
    chip and chuck (mommy knows it was us because Angel and da others were in another room.) sigh
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Oh Chip and Chuck, What have you done now? We leave in two more days! You behave so nicely on our trips and never cause us any trouble plus the Catmobile is always purrfectly intact when we get home. Come on now guys, please be good for your Meowmie! We certainly don't want any last minute absentees at this late date.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Chip and Chuck:
    C'mon guys!! Tell mommy you're sorry and behave, it's only 2 more days!! You don't want to get grounded and miss all the fun, and we don't want to miss you, please be nice!

-----------
    Dear Ms. Momoffuzzyfaces:
    Please forgive Chip and Chuck, I'm sure they didn't mean to cause any harm. If you let them go on the catmobile trip with us I raise my paw and promise I'll keep a good eye on them, besides Chels and Cassie will be there too and we'll be watching them... please!!

Sincerely,
    Sophie
    astrid

Quote Originally Posted by astrid View Post
    Chip and Chuck:
    C'mon guys!! Tell mommy you're sorry and behave, it's only 2 more days!! You don't want to get grounded and miss all the fun, and we don't want to miss you, please be nice!

-----------
    Dear Ms. Momoffuzzyfaces:
    Please forgive Chip and Chuck, I'm sure they didn't mean to cause any harm. If you let them go on the catmobile trip with us I raise my paw and promise I'll keep a good eye on them, besides Chels and Cassie will be there too and we'll be watching them... please!!

Sincerely,
    Sophie
    Well, between all of you and Angel, I hope you will be able to keep these little ones under control. I want you all to be able to enjoy your trip without having to bother with them.

Chip about scared the socks off me a bit ago. When I came in from getting the mail, I couldn't find him. Then I heard a scratching at my front screen door. When I opened the door there he was squashed between the door and storm door. We were so lucky because the storm door has not been latching tightly because of the humidity we've been having here. I am so glad it didn't open and he get out side. See what you will have to deal with?
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Okay fellow kitties...the Catmobile has arrived! I just got a call from our Chicago crew, their Amtrak train will be in Trenton around 6:00pm. We'll pick them up and they'll stay at my place tonight. Inka can't wait to see her gal pals and we guys will watch the ball game with Soncat.

We leave very early tomorrow morning so charge your cell phones and be sure they're on. We'll call you when we get to your neighborhood so nobody has to be outside in the rain or cold. Get a good night's sleep!

Your friend,
    Groucho

I'll have my digital camera ready with spare batteries. I'll also have my phone with my camera, so I can also send pictures to people's cellphones.

Gearing up!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm all set - route is in place - I'll meet the Catmobile in the wee hours! See you all soon!

Your copilot - Pinot

​GO RAVENS!!

My three are already tucked into bed. Less chance of them getting grounded at the last second that way!!! They are beyond excited to be seeing all their Catmobile friends again plus horsies and penguins!!! Yes, they have their packed too!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhaRk...ayer_embedded#!

"Okay, everyone seatbelted in??" *starts singing* "On the road again, I can't wait to veer off the road again!!"

Whose driving?? "Will someone PLEASE change the channel???" "THAT'S better!!"

CONNECTICUT OR BUST!!!!
    Last edited by moosmom; 10-19-2010 at 08:22 PM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhaRk...ayer_embedded#!

"Okay, everyone seatbelted in??" *starts singing* "On the road again, I can't wait to veer off the road again!!"

Whose driving?? "Will someone PLEASE change the channel???"
    We have an experienced driver and copilot, don't worry!

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi fellow purrents,
    I just got a text from Groucho. The Catmobile contingent is on their way. All the kitties are snacking and catching up on the latest gossip. They made a quick stop at Quakerbridge Mall to get designer sunglasses for Austin B. He said Sophie, Cassie, Sparkler, the Killearn lassies, and Chels are practicing their cheerleading for Austin B's cat show debut. Everyone was quite impressed with Franklin's performance of "Stairway to Heaven" on his bagpipes. Angel is thrilled to see her kitty gal pals and Chip & Chuck have been purrfect angels. Some of the kitties are waiting to catch the baseball playoffs on the hi-def tv and making friendly bets on which teams will win their divisions.

All is well, everyone is having a great time, and there's plenty of food. Please post in if you hear from your traveler?

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Some of the kitties are waiting to catch the baseball playoffs on the hi-def tv and making friendly bets on which teams will win their divisions.

All is well, everyone is having a great time, and there's plenty of food. Please post in if you hear from your traveler?
    That explains Mac texting me for some extra money. Do not let him get himself in trouble with his betting! He knows NOTHING about baseball!
    Football's his game.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Sigh......it is soooo quiet here without Franklin and The Princess.....I even miss the bagpipes....
    Chelsea has a tiny little surprise.....she wanted to make the girls feel like royalty so she bought each one of them a cute little tiara.....she thought they would go well with the sunglasses......
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

I don't miss the bagpipes. Not one little bit.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!