Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Catmobile Kitties, Get Your Sunglasses!

He's at your train station or my train station?

I wondered why Sparkler was perched on the window ledge looking out with her whiskers twitching...
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Cassie says that she will kitten-sit Chip and Chuck, who have been pretty zoomy lately, to give Chester, Grandma and Winnie and their meowmie a break

Thank you so very much Cassie!!! Angel will help you out too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Does anyone know where Merlin is? Has anyone heard from him? Sparkler, do you know what's going on with him?

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hi fellow kitties,
    I have some great news about our trip. While Meowmie and Soncat have been at work, I've been on the computer looking for fun things to do at Mystic Seaport. I just got an e-mail saying the penguins are taking us to the planetarium as their guests! We get to curl up in comfortable seats and look at the stars and planets on the ceiling. There's lots to see and I hear it's loads of fun. Then all of the girl penguins will take the girl kitties to the best places for shopping.

I've invited our new friend Leela to come too. If you haven't seen her video yet, be sure to check it out.

There's still plenty of time and plenty of room in the Catmobile. If you haven't already, check in with Pinot or me and let us know you're coming.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Chip, Chuck, and Angel are bouncing up and down in excitement. They can't wait to meet a real penguin!!! They keep checking their bags, which they have had packed for weeks, to see if they need to bring anything else. They have tons of snacks to share with everyone too.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

The boys just wanted to tell you they are bringing shrimp and quacamole this time. Chips, too! They just can't wait to leave. Ming has been really practicing on his bagpipes and he can't wait to perform again! Could it be a certain kitty girl he's trying to impress?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

You may recall Chelsea wasn't too keen on making this trip - Franklin and the bagpipes were not exactly her favorite thing.... However, Franklin has greatly improved to the point Chelsea now asks him to play! Who wudda thunk it????
    The two of them have started to pack but they won't let me see what's in that big suitcase.
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Thgere is a Graet Take Out Deal at Sobeys with a Roast Beef and Potatoes Au Gratin!! and as you leave there are vegetables and an ice cream bar , just jammed packed with GOODIES!!!
    Come On You Cat Mobile Ctas and let The Found Cat Hotel Angels be Your Guides!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

is it too late for 2 more to join in ? Abby & Buddy both said it has been a long time since they have had a vacation, and they both promised that they would be on there absolute bestest behavior too.
    Buddy also said he would make sure that they too were home by Halloween , as he knows we also try to keep Abby away from windows and such till afterwards.
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Quote Originally Posted by Abby&Buddy'sMom View Post
    is it too late for 2 more to join in ? Abby & Buddy both said it has been a long time since they have had a vacation, and they both promised that they would be on there absolute bestest behavior too.
    Buddy also said he would make sure that they too were home by Halloween , as he knows we also try to keep Abby away from windows and such till afterwards.
    Hi Abby and Buddy, of course it's not too late! I'm so happy to hear that you'll be coming. I'll call Pinot on her cell phone so your transportation can be arranged. Be sure to check in here for updates. Also, make sure that we have your cell phone numbers.

Another update, while the kitty ladies go shopping with the penguin ladies we guys are going fishing with the penguin guys from one of the old ships.

The PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet has been practicing non stop, this is going to be a real treat! Does anyone need sunglasses? Let me know if you do.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Cassie would like to know if Mr. Spunky and Lady Jane Grey may join the Catmobile trip. Cassie's coat is not quite as sleek and shiny as Lady Jane's but we will work on it before the trip. She and I think they would be great additions to our group.

Cassie is so excited to be traveling with teh Catmobile again! She is counting the days! I trimmed her claws last night - her pre-travel pedicure. We would like to know if I should send Chicago pizza again with the kitties or if there is something else they would rather have. She is also looking forward to seeing Angel, Chip and Chuck meet the penguins .
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Of course they can come! Cassie, you know we're a friendly crew and new friends are always welcome! Be sure to tell them to bring their sunglasses. Do they need help with transportation? Be sure to call Pinot on her cell phone so she can map things out.

Chicago pizza!!! Thank you very much, Miss Elyse! Everybody enjoys it so much it has become a Catmobile staple. When we come for Cassie would you direct us to the cheesecake store? That stuff is awesome!

Pinot, how are you coming along with the maps? Do you need any help?

Your friend,Groucho

PS: Don't worry about your coat, Cassie. You always look wonderful!

Hello Groucho and all kitties! I am doing just fine, this trip is rather an easy one, with my maps and the new GPS! I'll get a final tally before the trip, figure out who needs to be picked up where, and we'll be on our way. We should leave on the 20th so we're all settled in by the weekend festivities. See you soon everyone!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello, hello!
    Pinot, sweetheart, since you're making your schedule please take note that I'll be arriving at O'Hare Airport..
    Oh, and I'm gonna prepare my fabulous Tuna Pate for you all to taste

See you soon!
    Sophie
    astrid

Mac and Ming can meet Sophie at O'Hare and go from there. They cannot wait to see everyone again!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!