Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Catmobile Kitties, Get Your Sunglasses!

Catmobile Kitties, Get Your Sunglasses!

Hi fellow kitties!

As some of you may already know, our friend Austin B is going to be in his very first cat show in Hartford, Conn. on October 23. It's going to be quite a day complete with the annual Hooker Day Parade. The PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet will be marching and Austin B is in the running for Grand Marshall.

Pinot, do we have enough time to pull this one off? If you need more maps, call me on my cell phone. Cassie and I talked to the friendly neighborhood Jaguar dealer, the Catmobile will be good to go.

For our Quartet, don't worry. There will be plenty of room to safely store your bagpipes on the Catmobile.

We need to be there to show our support for Austin B! Check in and let us know you're coming so Pinot can map everything out. Cassie, thank you for watching out for what's happening! You're an outstanding event monitor!

Check in fellow kitties, we have plans to make.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Great as that is a Saturday , Grocho and we Found Cats can drop in at Poco Loco and bring Tacos, Nachos and Quesadillas , Chile and Salsa Chips and Ice Cream!!!
    As well as Burritos and Tostadas!!!
    All home made by Jorge and Muy Delicioso!!!!
    We will have a Fiesta in Hartford!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 09-20-2010 at 09:44 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Will they be home before Halloween? My 3 kids would love to go but since Chip and Chuck are black, I want them safe at home before Halloween. It's hard to believe but some humans hurt black kitties around that time. I think I may feel better if they wait until next trip. Besides, the way they are going, they will probably do something to get grounded by then.

Oh, wait, just what is a Hooker parade? Is it something I should worry about my youngsters knowing?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

All kitties will be home well before Halloween. My Meowmie is really protective of me on that day, too, no matter how nice the weather, I don't get to go out.

Plans underway; my Uncle Tom (Mom's brother) lives in CT, so we may visit there, too. I'll let you know the final itinerary ASAP. See you soon, kitties!

Purrs,
    Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

We have been practicing diligently, and we are in fine form! All ready to march and perform in the parade.

Bob and Sydney, bagpipers extraordinaire!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm definitely in!! I'd love to be a cheerleader for Austin B, can I??
    Sophie
    astrid

Franklin is rarin' to go but Chelsea said she was going to pass this time.....she's just a wee bit tired of bagpipes.....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Ming is disappointed that Chelsea will not be coming, but he is very excited to be playing his bagpipes with the others in the parade. Of course, he is very anxious to support Austin B. as well! Will any of the Chicago kitties be coming? Ming said he can meet them there and then proceed to CT.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Chip, Chuck and Angel are all packing as I type. I told them last night to be sure and pack a hoodie because in October the weather may be nippy.

Angel was muttering about hoodies in her sleep last night. All I caught was shop, matching, catmobile hoodies, names. I don't know if she wants monogramed catmobile hoodies that match or ones in different colors, or ones that match their sunglasses or what. Maybe ones with catmobile across the back and their names on the front. Who knows what goes on in her little brain?

She just grinned in her kibble when I asked her about it this morning.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Franklin is rarin' to go but Chelsea said she was going to pass this time.....she's just a wee bit tired of bagpipes.....
    WHAT??!! C'MON!!! Chels, please join us!!! We can go shopping and get lots of ice cream to clear our minds

Plizzzzzz!!!!
    Sophie
    astrid

Found the sunglassess.. The babies are all getting packed now & meowmom will go shopping for some treats.. They say Meowww a Party..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh OK, since my BFFF and my BFMF want me to go, I'll go....I'm still pretty tired of bagpipes though.....Franklin is trying to learn "Stairway to Heaven" on the pipes and I can tell you, it's not pretty.....

But I'm really looking forward to going to the kitty show....that Butchie is hot!
    (don't worry, Mingster.....)
    xox Chels
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Ming likes Butchie a lot, so he's not worried Chelsea. He's just a baby and Ming is a full grown man cat (minus a couple of parts). If it helps, he promises NOT to play the pipes around Chelsea.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by astrid View Post
    I'm definitely in!! I'd love to be a cheerleader for Austin B, can I??
    Sophie
    You sure can, Sophie! I'm sure Austin B will be thrilled to have his very own cheerleader. Maybe you can get the other girl kitties to join you? That would certainly give Austin B an advantage with the judges.

Miss MomofFuzzyFaces, Meowmie had pretty much the same reaction to the Hooker Day parade. I heard her say, "What the...?" I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.

Chip and Chuck, Please behave yourselves and don't get in any more trouble. We all want to see you again.

Chels, I'm so happy that you changed your mind and will be coming with us. There's probably some very good shopping in Hartford.

Gotta go, friends. Inka is calling on my cell phone.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Cassie will be there and hopes her sweety Michael will too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678