Thread: Beau

Beau

Beau, You are a beautiful dog--inside and out. You sound as if you are a very good natured dog and intelligent too. It is obvious that your human loves you very much and you return that love. It brought tears to my eyes when I read that you have a heart problem and probably will not be around years from now; I am so sorry. I can tell that your human will love you forever. Meanwhile, I hope you and your human are able to enjoy life and each other. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC USA

What a handsome boy you are Beau! I love Collies! It sure sounds like you're a really nice dog! I hope you have a lot more time with your family. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Handsome Beau, what a lovely story. I have a smile on my face, reading how much you are loved by your human. You are a very special boy, receiving all that love, and giving love back in return.

Have a wonderful day today, Beau, and celebrate each and every day with your human. Happy Dog of the Day!

Good morning beautiful Beau! It is my honor to congratulate you on being crowned our extra special, Sunday Dog of the Day! But you're so much more than that Beau, you're a Dog of a Lifetime, your Mommy's (or Daddy's) soul mate! How blessed your family has been to have known the unconditional love and unwavering devotion of a doggie as precious as you, Beau! Through good times and bad, you have always been there for your human; comforting her in times of sadness, watching over her when she has been ill, and always, always, putting a smile on her face, filling her heart with love! Collies are such a beloved breed, and for good reason, and you Beau embody all that is admired and cherished in the noble Collie breed! I'm so sorry to hear of your heart condition, Beau. But while the vet may have numbered your years, all of us here know that when it comes to our furkids miracles do happen, and I'll be praying for you sweetheart; praying that you and your Mommy, who loves you SO very much, may know many more happy, love filled years together!

All my love, congratulations, and endless hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Beau! Hoping that you and your proud family enjoy a very special, peaceful and love filled day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wishes for beau

HI- I AM AN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA CAT LADY-AND I APPRECIATE A GREAT DOG!I JUST HOPE FOR AS LONG AND HAPPY A TIME AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU AND BEAU. OBVIOUSLY HIS HEART IS BIG IN THE LOVING SENSE-AND I HOPE FOR THE BEST. SUSANSWATLIN518-BEST WISHES

Hello Beau,

It is a real pleasure to meet you today & read your story. You are a very
    special boy & are much loved & treasured by your loving family. I love
    the picture of your handsome self. Congratulations on being our honored
    DOG OF THE DAY Beau. I wish you many more happy years to share with
    those that love you dearly. Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a spectacular collie you are, beautiful Beau! I grew up with a collie and can attest to your breed's wonderful and patient temperament with children. My collie never once turned on me, and I was told that I really pushed her buttons when I was a toddler. I'm so sorry to hear of your medical condition, but let us all hope you will be a survivor for many more years to come. Happy DOTD and may you and yours be blessed with longevity and love.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beau

What a beautiful boy! Beau, it seems you have lived a wonderful, happy life and I wish you many more happy days with your owner. The worst thing about love is that dogs don't last long enough. But to Beau's owner, enjoy every single minute you have with your handsome man, I know you will. It seems you have given him a wonderful life Beau congrats on being Dog of the day, you certainly deserve it!!
    Last edited by dogpals7207; 09-19-2010 at 07:48 PM.
    Heather, Boogie, Kody, & Lola

What a good Dog!

What a beautiful Dog you have! And sounds like he's sweet. My Dog Tigger could learn from him! Glad I got to see him.
    Pip