Thread: You were beautiful Muffin

You were beautiful Muffin

I just breaks my heart to know that you passed away Muffin. You were a beautiful kitty, but am glad that you lived a long life. I had a kitty the same colors as you many years ago, and she passed away from Leukemia. I know your family misses you, and you'll be in their hearts forever.
    Fay L. Hafer

Muffin

Muffin, What a special cat you were and so loved and missed. Yes, I cried while reading about you. I cried for you and for me because it brought back memories of a cat I had that died a long time ago. We sure get attached to our pets, dont we, but that's why I/we have pets--to love them and have them return that love. To the human, I am sorry for your loss and I can tell that you miss Muffin so much. Perhaps it would help to think "she is no longer in pain or suffering" and you did the best thing for her. Time will help but you will always remember her. Thanks for sharing. Kay in NC

Such a lovely lady! And lucky, to have found such a loving home as a kitten, and be able to stay there all your life. Sweet lady, you are loved so very much, and missed.

Muffin, you made such an impact on your home and family members; even that little rascal that arrived when you were 3! LOL Laps were meant for kitties, and specifically for you, dear Muffin.

I am so happy you had such a wonderful home. What an honor to learn about you and honor you as Cat of the Day.

Bless you Muffin's Dad

My understanding and condolences to you at the loss of your sweet Muffin. Like many others, I shed tears when reading your and Muffin's story. It was all too familiar as I lost my special boy Beyli on January 1, 2009 to Renal Failure also. It broke my heart and I miss him every single day. It is a horrible disease that unfortunately kills many cats but does not have enough education out there about it (a dry food diet and clumping litter with sodium bentonite contribute or can cause this disease since they rob the body of necessary liquids - water is sooo important for US, same goes for our cats). Many of us get our furkids from shelters, where they do not have the money to give quality food and use safe litter (clumping is more "convenient") and since Kidney failure is already happening once diagnosed the chances of our kitties having this disease are high. I hope you were as lucky as I was and got the privilege of nursing your Muffin through this for many years as I did with Beyli. He lived 5 years after diagnosis thanks to Sub Q's (which he took with no problem), Fortekor (Benazapril) and an antacid - along with lots of good quality canned food. He lived to be about the same age as Muffin - and I had to smile when you mentioned about Muffin tapping your arm as that is how I ended up meeting my Beyli in a room of over 40 cats needing rescue. We will see them again one day - Muffin and Beyli will greet us then with open paws.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Dear Muffin, I like to believe that you sit on the RB enjoying the honor of being our beautiful Cat of the Day. Your family misses you terribly, so could give them a sign that all is good. I'm glad you had such a long and happy life with your family.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm sorry...

Dear Friends,
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful kitty Muffin. She was a very lovely kitty. Her eyes were so pretty, really pretty, and her coloring was unusual.
    The very first cat my family had when I was a child was named "Muffin". She was a black and gray long-haired kitty and didn't live very long.
    I'm 59 years old now and have lost too many pets through the years and it seems to be getting harder each time, and taking longer to 'get over" it" but, like you, I don't truly get over it, I just get better.
    I know the hurt you're feeling, that void and emptiness and I'm truly sorry for it. My eyes fill with tears at the thought of how you feel. I'm a believer in the Lord Jesus and because of that, I love people, a lot, and I don't have to know them. I hate seeing pain in others and if I could, I'd take your pain away. I truly would.
    I pray you start to feel better soon. I urge you to not think too much on Muffin right now, as it only brings pain. You're not hurting her memory by not thinking much about her right now. I've just found that it helps not to dwell too much on your loss at first as it makes the hole in your heart larger, deeper and more painful. Later, when you begin to feel better, you will be able to think of Muffin and remember the good times without having as much pain slip in and ruin the memory. You may not need my suggestions at all and I apologize if I have stepped where I should not. I only seek to help, truly.
    I pray your hearts heal soon, that your days be sunny and not dreary, and that you seek the Lord for surcease of pain, for He is good at healing wounded hearts. May He hold you all close to His Heart of hearts and whisper to you of His great Love for you, in the Blessed Name of Jesus, our Beloved.
    If you ever feel you need to talk to someone outside your circle, please feel free to contact me. I mean that. I have many health problems right now and actually should have died around 2000 but my Lord has sustained me and kept me here to help others who need encouragement and healing of wounded emotions. I'm nothing special, I'm just forgiven and am very grateful for it.
    If you like, you can write to me at my regular email address- [email protected]
    Please feel free to write any time you want. I'm more likely to answer in a timely manner if you write to my email address as I check it at least a couple of times a day whereas I only check my messages here daily, if that.
    Thank you for putting up with my intrusions today. I hope that, somehow, some way, the words I have written to you are filled with life and healing from the Father. I pray your thoughts are centered on things of beauty and love.
    Take care, dear ones. It will get better in time...I'll be praying for you.
    My love to you all in Christ Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Beautiful Muffin

To the father of Muffin. Tears are falling here too, knowing that your beautiful (and what a beauty she was, inside and out) Muffin is no longer with you, her beloved Daddy. What a long and happy life, rich with love, she was blessed with. (Having a kitty who loves to share with me my morning yogurt, I was especially touched reading how you and she would share with you your evening tapioca...now that's a soul mate) But no matter how long the lives of our furkids, their time with us is never long enough. I too have lost a kitty to kidney failure, well, two, and it's beyond heartbreaking to see them failing, despite all of our efforts to keep them comfortable, able to enjoy life.

But to her very last moment on this earth, there is no doubting Muffin knew how deeply, completely, and unconditionally loved she was, taking that love with her to the Rainbow Bridge, to comfort her and warm her, until that happy day when you and she are reunited. And I truly do believe that, that our separation from each other is only temporary, and I hope until that day you and Muffin are together again, that happy thought, along with the countless happy memories you hold in your heart, bring you some comfort...along with knowing that today, so many kitty and animal lovers from across the world now know what you have known for so many years; just how special a girl she was.

Thank you for sharing your precious Muffin with us. It is our honor to meet her, o pay tribute to her, and your love for her; to help memorialize all that she meant to you and your family. And I have no doubt that today, Muffin is looking down upon you from the Rainbow Bridge, sending you her love, so proud to be crowned Pet Talk's extra special Sunday Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!
    (((HUGS))) to you, Daddy of Muffin
    Sandra, Oliver and Tigg'r

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Your Muffin Angel is having a Graet Picnic Lunch with Her Awesome Angels Army Companions in along the Adraitic in a small village in an old castle in Croatia.
    She is so happy too be Cat of the Day, and she is so touched at all of the kind words that you have siad about her, and is touched by your fond memories of her.

Muffin still drops by to see how you all are , and to see her Cat Com-anion, and to once again walk in the FurrEver Home she shared with you for so many years.

WE all miss Our Angels , and know that we will see them when we are reunited in love.
    One Fine Day.
    WE Found and Porch Cats All send a Prayful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Muffin ^^, and ask her to say a Big Hello to All Of Our Angel Companions,that we still look at their photos and think of them all with sad smiles.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, Muffin, you beautiful girl. I, too, am shedding tears over your story. You were brought to life briefly while I read about you because you were so loved by your family and with them for so long, your Dad knew just what to share with us. They must miss you very much. How cute you were with the tapioca and yogurt Your colorful coat and beautiful blue eyes are unforgettable.

We lost our sweet girl April in June, and, like you, she was Daddy's Little Girl. She would sit on the sofa next to him while he ate dinner and tap his arm, lightly at first, then more firmly, until finally her claws came out, but she was always gentle. She wouldn't give up until he gave her a little of whatever we were eating. Your tapping reminds me of April. Like your Dad, we wished she could pass naturally, but we knew when the time came that she needed help. I think holding her while whispering our goodbyes and telling her how much we would miss her until we meet again was really what we all needed.

Rest in peace at the Rainbow Bridge, Muffin, and play gently with all the Pet Talk kitties who have gone before you. You'll know our April when you meet her...she will be the one giving you a tap on the paw

Beautiful Muffin, crowned Cat of the Day...forever.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

For muffin

OH-WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAT! I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS-BUT POSSIBLY IT HELPS TO KNOW THE SUFFERING IS OVER-AND LIFE IS SWEET ON RB. I LOVE THE PICTURES-ESPECIALLY THAT CLOSEUP SO BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU FOR SHARING MUFFIN. PEACE SUSANSWATLIN518

Muffin was a beautiful & sweet girl & clearly loved by her family. Thank
    you for sharing this sweet cat with all of us today.She deserves to be
    honored as our dearly missed CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Remembering Muffin

Heartfelt Sympathies on the loss of your beloved friend Muffin. She looks and sounds like she was a beauty, inside and out. We miss our pets so much when they leave us, but the love and memories are worth it!

Maevelous Muffin

You were truly a treasure, Muffin. I know that you will always be loved.