Thread: Pooch Pulls - Super cool doggie tugs

Pooch Pulls - Super cool doggie tugs

I'm always trying to come up with ways to raise funds for the rescue groups I support, and the latest project is Pooch Pulls for Great Dane Friends of Ruff Love. (GDFRL take in neglected and abused great danes as well as mixes and other needy dogs).

They are tug toys made out of recycled fabric (t-shirts mostly). They are hand braided and knotted and I have a super testing committee at my house who put my tugs through a vigorous quality control exam. They are pit bull mix approved as well as great dane approved.

I have a variety of colors and sizes, and I'm trying out new styles weekly.

You can find me on Ebay at Addicted2danes on Ebay

I'm currently updating and I will be listing some new tugs for sale momentarily.

1/2 of each sale will go towards the needy danes and their astronomical medical bills, and right now, there are many of them. BUT, we have a private contributor who is TRIPLING every donation, so if you buy an $8.00 tug and I donate $4.00 from it, that gives $12 to the danes!!

So, check them out and help the danes. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message. I can do custom orders if you don't see the colors you'd like, and I can do discounts for large orders.

Here's the facebook photo album, which is painfully in need of updating as I have numerous pulls that haven't been added yet.
    Pooch Pulls

And feel free to like Pooch Pulls on facebook and share with your friends!

Love the fb pics. I do not see any listings currently on Ebay, will you be listing more soon?

thanks!
    Amy

Yep, just been a little busy making some for an upcoming rescue event, so I haven't had a chance to make any new ones to post on Ebay. I should have more listed by the end of the week.

I still check Ebay periodically, still haven't seen any.. will you be adding some?