Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious Pixie

Precious Pixie

If ever there was a tummy inviting rubs, you have it, Ms Pixie. What a charmer you are! Another wonderful rescued kitty who came to help Callie get over her grief, even if she was not overly impressed.

I loved reading about you in the middle of 4 Chihuahuas. What a laid back girl you are. Sweet natured, and loving everyone. Congrats on being our Cat of the Day, adorable Pixie.
    Last edited by Romy; 09-14-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Pixie you sound like such a cool girl!! And you're such a gorgeous girl too!! Hope you have a fantastic day as today's Cat of the Day!!

Pixie

What a great name, but NOT for a Maine Coon; you're certainly too big to be a pixie, I'm sure. But it's still cute. I'm so glad you joined that happy family, even if Callie is not impressed. At least you've stirred her interest in life again; good for you. Enjoy your special day today with the dogs as well.

Pixie, you are a sweetie, aren't you? And you're lovely to boot! I'm so glad you adopted your family, you're such a loving and wonderful part of it!

Happy COTD to you, sweet Pixie, you enjoy a very special day just for you!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Pixie, I can tell by the way that you're posed in the pic that you're a laid back kitty kat as your human described. Nothing better than a feline who takes life as it comes and has a mild disposition. I'm sure that you've brought smiles to many a face just by being you. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Pixie

Pixie, It was a pleasure reading about you. No doubt you are one laid back lovely girl. I wish I could see you with the chihuahuas. I am so glad you were adopted by a loving caring family (I'm not sure about Callie LOL) and I hope all of you have a long life together. Kay in NC

Purrfect Pixie ^^ you are such a Gentle Giantess, sharing you Furrever Home with your Four Little Canine Companions and giviing them the benefit of being their Mentor.
    We bet that you rule with a velvet paw, and are so very fair , but firm.

You are indeed the Right Cat in the Right Home, and your Guardians made a very good choice as did You Pixie ^^ when you fell in love and made a deal to love one and other and be Eternal Pet and Human Friends

We Found Cats All Love Your Story Precios Pixie ^^ and send a Marvellous MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of The Day Purrfect Pixie^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovely Pixie!

What a sweet and beautiful girl! Have fun as COTD!

Pixie you are indeed one lovely girl!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I wish I could give you a cuddle and tummy rub. Maybe your loving guardians will give you one for me?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Pixie, you are a very lovely kitty girl indeed! How fun that you hang around with the doggies and use your paws to help take a drink of water. Please have your people give you a ton of hugs and snuggles for me! Happy Cat of the DAy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pretty Pixie!

What a sweet girl you are, Pixie! If you can't be chummy with the other cat of the house, go hang out with the lil' dogs instead - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status, sweetie!

Hi there Pixie! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! Now that's what I call a kitty glam shot! What a stunning beauty you are, from the top of your sweet head to the tip of your fabulous tail; from your flowing, tri-colored coat to those sparkling amber eyes! And to think you're just as beautiful, as sweet and soft as a marshmallow on the inside; beauty and heart, a family can't ask for more in a furkid; they are truly blessed to have you in their lives, sweet Pixie! (Don't worry, Callie will come around to their way of thinking, soon!)

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Callie and your Chi sibs are all being treated to a happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, being pampered to pieces! Cuddles and kisses to you beautiful, precious Pixie; our very special and most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pixie cat of the day

WOW- YOU ARE SO PRETTY! THAT FUR IS TO DIE FOR! THOSE ARE GREAT PICTURES. IT IS AMAZING THAT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A CAT FIGHT-ACTUALLY THEY ARE THRILLING-LOL NOT HISSING IS SOMETHING TOO-SOOO DARNED CONTENT ARE YA? WOW-LUCKY LADY-AND HUMANS (STAFF) ARE OBVIOUSLY DOING THE RIGHT THINGS! ALL THE BEST SUSANSWATLIN518

Pretty Pixie

Pixie, congrats on COTD! You are beautiful and look very sweet. You must be sweet to win over that many chihuahuas! It sounds like you have a great family, take care of everyone, including Callie (she will come around).
    Hugs and kisses sweetie!

Pixie, what a pretty girl you are with your calico colors on such beautiful thick fur! I think you've outgrown your name, at least as far as size, but pixie also means "playfully mischievous" and that sounds like you. You must have a lovely four-legged family with the chihuahuas and Callie keeping you company. You do sound like you're part Maine Coon with the love you have of water from the faucet. I hope you marched around on your white paws today and demanded diva treatment as

our Cat of the Day, Pixie! Congratulations

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.