Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halo - Sweetest kitty I've EVER known

I'm so sorry about Halo. This is so unfair - you did all the right things for her. Halo was a beautiful girl and you'll never forget her sweet kitty self.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    We received Halo's ashes. Not sure yet whether we'll scatter them.

I glued a champagne cork to the top since one of Halo's favorite games was to bounce corks down the stairs. Along with the ashes was her paw impression.

Pepper is missing her buddy. We are all missing our sweet, gentle girl.

Bobcat commented last night that here we were surrounded by 4 kitties but there is a huge hole where the 5th used to be.

Last edited by kuhio98; 05-28-2011 at 05:50 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Saw this picture on the internet today and was flooded with regrets.

Why, oh why, didn't I ever drag my butt out of bed to get a photo or movie of Halo playing with her champagne corks in the middle of the night?

Precious soul, we miss you so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Halo will be in your hearts forever- and while there will be moments of happy memories there will also be moments in which it hurts.
    (In my case you'll have to substitute the words Tigris and Filou for "Halo")

Oh Lisa, that box with the corkscrew on top is so beautiful, and very appropiate, since Halo loved playing with them. I love the stone and Halo's pawprint, too.

I can surely understand that you are split about whether to scatter them or not. Another option would be to bury the box, if you have a house. Then you could plant flowers there.

Halo, you will be missed and remembered forever.

Rest for a while and your friends will be ready to play with you at the RB.

Hugs and my deepest sympahty to you Lisa and to Bobcat.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Halo

Sorry so for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss of Halo and your regrets about not getting pictures of her playing with her corks.

Your beloved girl Halo is playing with corks now at the Rainbow Bridge as she awaits the grand reunion.. One Fine Day. Her spirit is with you always.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dearest Lisa my heart goes out to you , i am so sorry to read of the passing of your beautiful kitty Halo,tears come to my eyes when i read your post,you are a very special person to me, and i hate that you and bobcat are suffering this emotional pain, i know how awful it is, words alone cannot express how i feel for you, i hope you find some comfort here with all your friends on PT who share your grief and understand,please know you are in my thoughts daily and i send you giant hugs and love from across the miles, please take care, all my love from me and the kitties especially Ellie.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Sometimes, I think these feelings, like regret, are our hearts way of holding on to the pain. it is so hard...we love them so much, and Halo surely loved you in return, pictures or not.

I was so busy with my brother's health crisis (posted it in the asking for prayers thread) that I forgot to acknowledge Halo on her first bridgeday.

We miss you Silver Girl.

Everybody, if your pet is microchipped, check the area today. If you feel any kinds of lumps or bumps get an appointment with the vet.

Happy First Bridgeday, beautiful sweet Kuhio! You are so greatly beloved, and the love you and your family share is eternal, and so are you all, together again some day.

Deepest sympathy to your family on this sad anniversary, who miss you so much.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Happy 3rd Bridge Day, sweet Halo.
    Please play nice with Willy until we all get reunited.

Everyone ~ If your pet is chipped, please check the injection site for any lumps or bumps.

Happy Bridge Day #3, dearest Halo. You are SO much loved!

To Lisa and all who love and miss her so much, may your precious memories help to bring you comfort. You and Halo are together always, and she will welcome you Home.. One Fine Day.

Death thought about it.

Happy 4th Bridge Day, sweet Halo.
    excerpt from "Halo's song"

Halo, Halo, Halo
    I love you very much.
    Halo, Halo, Halo
    You're so soft to the touch

Everyone ~ If your pet is chipped, please check the injection site for any lumps or bumps.

Aww, good reminder, and nice memory day.
    I've Been Frosted