Thread: Halo - Sweetest kitty I've EVER known

Hybrid View

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Halo - Sweetest kitty I've EVER known

Bobcat just called to let me know that he took Halo to the vet at 10:30 this morning and had her put to sleep.

He hasn't really been able to talk about it yet, so I can only hope her passing was peaceful.

Halo 2002-2010
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=162407
    Last edited by kuhio98; 09-14-2010 at 12:56 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Lisa and Bobcat, I'm so sorry to hear that it was Halo's time to pass on. Even when you know your beloved animal is sick and it's inevitable, it's still never an easy thing to do. Now she's running and playing up at Rainbow Bridge and I'm sure she's made many new friends. She knows that you both loved her and that she'll never be forgotten. I bet she'll even visit you from time to time. RIP sweet Halo. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I am so sorry to hear this. Halo was much, much loved and will be sorely missed. Hearts are breaking tonight.

I am so very sorry to read this. Please remember the good things that you did for Halo and the love and wonderful life that you were able to share together. Many thoughts and deepest sympathies are with you now. Thank you for sharing the story with us. Cancer is a terrible disease, in humans and in animals.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Rest in peace, pretty girl, knowing you have earned not only your own wings but a halo to match your name, up at The Rainbow Bridge.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, I am so very sorry..

Halo, you are a beautiful girl, so greatly loved and you will be so greatly missed.

May you rest in peace at the Rainbow Bridge, as you await your dear friends.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We are so sorry that we almost that we missed the thread about your Dear Halo.
    You certainly gave Your Halo a great chance to survive and get well, but sometimes sadly Our Pet Comapnions go long before we want them to
    Halo is in Heaven now with Her Wings of Silver and Gold and has joined the Awesome Angels Comapnions Army on their World Tour in Paradise.
    We are betting that Halo will soon find the place where you will all be reunited in Love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The Crew and I are so sorry for the loss of Halo. Even when you know it's coming the time is never easy.
    GILL & Crew;

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

RIP Sweet Halo!! Never forget how much you are loved and missed.

I'm so very sorry {hugs}}}
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I am so sorry to read this. Rest in peace, sweet and beautiful Halo. We will not forget you

I'm so sorry about Halo. This is so unfair - you did all the right things for her. Halo was a beautiful girl and you'll never forget her sweet kitty self.

We received Halo's ashes. Not sure yet whether we'll scatter them.

I glued a champagne cork to the top since one of Halo's favorite games was to bounce corks down the stairs. Along with the ashes was her paw impression.

Pepper is missing her buddy. We are all missing our sweet, gentle girl.

Bobcat commented last night that here we were surrounded by 4 kitties but there is a huge hole where the 5th used to be.

Last edited by kuhio98; 05-28-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Saw this picture on the internet today and was flooded with regrets.

Why, oh why, didn't I ever drag my butt out of bed to get a photo or movie of Halo playing with her champagne corks in the middle of the night?

Precious soul, we miss you so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images