Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halo - Sweetest kitty I've EVER known

Oh no, I am so sorry to read this. Yes, we knew this may come, but not yet, NOT YET! Cyber hugs to you and Bobcat.

Sweet Halo, pretty girl, so much love sent to you from your PT friends, but most of all from your family.

I'm so sorry about Halo. Now she'll get her wings and a halo to go with her name. She was a much beloved kitty.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I'm so sorry to be reading this, it just brings tears to my eyes. Dear, sweet Halo.

Play gently at the Bridge, pretty girl.

HUGS to you and to Bobcat. My thoughts are with you during this time of grief.

Why couldn't I have seen this last night so I could cry in the privacy of my home? Now I am sitting at my desk in tears.
    Yes, we knew this was coming. But I really hoped it wouldn't have come so soon. I am so very sorry this happened. Hugs to you and Bobcat.

RIP Halo
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so sorry that Halo had to leave you. Now she is healthy again and will have met Kuhio and all the other Pet talk kitties at Rainbow Bridge.
    May she rest in peace.

I'm so very sorry for your loss...

We are so sorry that we almost that we missed the thread about your Dear Halo.
    You certainly gave Your Halo a great chance to survive and get well, but sometimes sadly Our Pet Comapnions go long before we want them to
    Halo is in Heaven now with Her Wings of Silver and Gold and has joined the Awesome Angels Comapnions Army on their World Tour in Paradise.
    We are betting that Halo will soon find the place where you will all be reunited in Love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The Crew and I are so sorry for the loss of Halo. Even when you know it's coming the time is never easy.
    GILL & Crew;

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I am so sorry for your loss of Halo. The stories you wrote about Halo and Kuhio are among the most heartbreaking I've read on the forum. They have both made me cry You certainly gave us all pause and a lot to think about micro-chipping. It's a good thing that, unfortunately, can go very, very bad. You did everything you could for Halo while she was here, including letting her go in peace when the time was right.

Halo knew she was loved and that you cared so very much for her, and I know she and Kuhio are looking down on you now from the Rainbow Bridge as they wait together for that one fine day when you will reunite forever.

Rest in peace at the Bridge, Halo. Play gently with Kuhio
    and all the Pet Talk kitties who have gone before you.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

I am sorry for your loss. Have fun at the Bridge Halo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am so sorry to hear of Halo's loss. Sending my thoughts and prayers out ((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

I'm so sorry that you have lost your dear, sweet Halo.
    Rest in peace beautiful little one. You were a most loved kitty.

RIP Sweet Halo!! Never forget how much you are loved and missed.

I'm so very sorry {hugs}}}
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I am so sorry to read this. Rest in peace, sweet and beautiful Halo. We will not forget you