Thread: Hello, Echo!

Hello, Echo!

Echo, what beautiful birdie colors you have! They are so bright and vivid! Happy birdie Pet of the Day to you, Echo, California bird!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Echo what an adorable little birdie you are!!!

I can tell by the colors you already show that you will be gorgeous when you get all grown up!!! How special it is to have you at such a young age. Your guardian will get to watch you grow up. I hope you are both enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Echo! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie! Oh, how adorable can one birdie be? What a precious baby birdie you are Echo, and no doubt, what a beautiful boy (or girl) you're going to grow up to be! Your brilliant, bright, rainbow of colors is simply gorgeous; like a burst of sunshine, so warming and inviting (as if that darling face wasn't fetching enough)! You've only been with your family but a short time, and already you've captured their hearts, completely, and no doubt that bond of love and trust will only grown stronger with time! What a wonderful, happy life awaits you Echo; your family is so blessed to have a sweet, and loving best feathered kid in you! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetie pie; being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces!!! Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Echo! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Echo

Echo, Oh My! I have never seen a baby bird such as yourself. You are a pretty little thing. I understand that your feathers will grow out and you will be a beautiful colored bird. To the owner , I hope you and Echo have a long happy life together. Congrats on being POTD! ay in NC