Thread: Stunning Steffi

Stunning Steffi

Steffi, you are just beautiful! A blue point Ragdoll is irresistable and you are no exception. That innocent look and perfect coat make you look like a princess.

I am very disturbed to know that you go out where there is danger from cars and coyotes. Unless a garden is escape-proof and perfectly safe from predators, inside is the best place.

It seems that you have Henry wound around your dainty little paw, and I bet he would’nt have it any other way.

Congrats on being such a wonderful Cat of the Day, Super Steffi!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Steffi

Please be more careful about Steffi escaping outside; it only takes a second for disaster to happen, and she's so gorgeous and trusting that I would hate to see this. She is such a pretty cat, take good care of her.

Steffi, gorgeous girl, don't give me chest pains, please. Don't be a door darter; it's a dangerous world out there for kitty kats. You're much too pretty and regal a girl to be outdoors; you can reign over your realm much better indoors w/your humans. I know, you like to have your own way; that's nothing new for a feline but you'll see that you'll get used to being indoors very easily and you'll come to like it much better. After all, indoors is where all the treats are. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Steffi is stunning! Everything on her terms is the way is should be for such a beauty Happy COTD, Steffi!! Please stay in and away from those Wile E Coyotes!

Hi Cat Daddy Reminded me of Jimmy & Steff(i)

That is scary when our Cats are door darters , Scrappy Two has to have an eye kept on her as like Steffi, she wants to go out in the back yard so badly.
    We have had coyote sightings here as they are pushing their housing suburbs into the farmlands and disturbing the natural habitat.
    I have nightmares that the Found Cats are all out and in danger but I wake up and there they are asleep!!

What a Big Sweet Cat you are Steffi, and that is the power of such a small Companion like a Cat , that they can heal a large sorrow and help bring love, fun and joy inrto any household just by the force of their purrsonality!!
    A Cat like Steffi truly goes where she pleases and pleases wherever she goes!!

We Found Cats are sending a Super MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To Superb Steffi ^^ Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of The Day^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi's Meowmie
    Steffi sits with my husband, she insists he moves his feet on the Lazyboy to make room.
    What a smart kitty girl, Steffi, to get daddy to move his feet for you! My kitty does the same thing at night. You are very beautiful with your lovely blue eyes and your full coat. Please be careful when you go outdoors; I would not want anything bad to happen to you. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Steffi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Steffi you certainly are one stunning girl for sure!!!

No wonder your family fell in love with you. One look at that sweet face and they were gonners for sure!!! I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saucy Steffi!

You are one lil' demanding lil' lady - lol! Please be careful when you sneak outside! I hope that you don't go beyond your own front yard!
    Enjoy your COTD status, you beautiful ball of fluff!

What a beautiful girl you are Steffi! Sounds like you came into your human's life at just the right time, and your lovely personality has made the entire family happy! Happy cat of the day

Greetings Steffi! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! A kitty who knows what she wants and gets it...my kind of girl! You truly are a princess, and a stunningly beautiful one at that, Steffi! Your coat, your coloring, those sparkling baby blues, simply gorgeous!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your Mommy's mother, but how kind of son in law Todd to bring you home, to help heal her heart and lift her spirits! (It might seem that you're a Daddy's girl, but um, I'm thinking it's more that recliner you're after!)

I'm so happy we had the chance to meet you today Steffi, and honor you for the very special furkid you are; your family is so lucky to have a best friend and loving companion in you! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight princess, being spoiled royally and lavished with love...you sure deserve it!

Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Steffi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Steffi

Steffi, You are soooo pretty and sounds as if you are boss of the house, a regular little queen LOL. I hope all of you have a long life together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Fuzzy face Steffi, what a beautiful kitty you are! You have such pretty blue eyes and I love your white paws. Your markings are gorgeous. I can see how you get your way with the LazyBoy It's sad that your Mom's mother passed away, but I'm sure you have helped to fill the hole in everyone's hearts just by being yourself. You need to learn that it's safer inside than outside, sweet Steffi. Coyotes and cars are not good for kitties!

Happy Cat of the Day and here's to at least nine lives, Steffi!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Aren't you just the little sweetie! I can tell by your eyes that you like to get into mischief occasionally. It is not a good idea to go outside, though, because there are many dangers.