Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our precious Jesse James has left us...

Bunny, I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss! From the way you described Jesse, I can see how special she was and how much you love her.

Isn't it the toughest decision we have to make for them when we realize their little bodies are failing? But you did right, now her suffering has come to an end.

She will always live on in your heart and your memories. After a while, you will realize that these memories are not so painful anymore, but it takes time.

Like All Creatures Great And Small I was also devastated when I lost my Katz-girl after 14 years and I went home from work the next day 'cause I couldn't do anything but crying.

You'll find many people here who have been through the same and who are very understanding. So many of us here have furkids at the Rainbow Bridge, and they'll always have a special place in our hearts.

R.I.P., little Jesse

Kirsten

Oh, dear Jesse, you had such a wonderful long life. I can tell by the words your Mom wrote. We never got to meet you until now, but we are pleased to have known you. Your Mom will carry your memories forever and you will be the one that her future pets will be compared to. RIP at the RB, you'll find many welcoming new friends there.

Oh, bunny, I was saddened to hear of the lost of such a fine friend. I, also, have had a recent loss (April) and still think of Y.Lee quite often. Feel free to write more of Jesse's antics as they come to your memory. I know I like to remenice about Y.Lee and what he would do if he were still here. We all would love to hear.

I am so sorry for your loss , Bunny ...!

Since you had Jesse for so many years , she was like a part of your life , a part that was always there . It hurts to let a loved one go , but you did the best you could for her ! She is in no pain anymore now !! I bet she is playing with all our RB-pets now !!

Take care , Bunny !
    and : welcome at Pettalk !!!