Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai

Thai

It is absolutely devastating when we lose a precious baby - and ten is not very old. Siamese can live almost twice that so I can only imagine your grief, and that of Saturn who is mourning his beloved mate, who has gone way too early over the rainbow bridge.

Maybe in time you will find a new friend for Saturn. When 2 of my beautiful Burmese cats went within 5 weeks of each other, leaving a sad-eyed and inconsolable Burmese, Monte, behind, I had to find another cat quickly to help ease the pain. That's how Mimi came to us (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2010/May/16.html) and the change in Monte was wonderful.

You have the most beautiful photos of Thai and I can just see how intelligent he would have been and how he would not want to miss a thing. It is a sad day, but we can honour your Thai as Cat of the Day. I hope he is watching from over the RB and knows that all who read his story will be very moved.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

It was very terrible to hear about your loss and Saturn losing his brother and best friend... Thai was absolutely gorgeous and he sounded like a real funny guy! Happy cat of the day Thai

Rest in Peace.

I just want to let you know how terribly sorry I am about the passing of your darling boy Thai. He just looks right into you and the second photo with his brother, just the body language tells how close they were it speaks volumes. I hope that each day, Thai's passing becomes a little less painful for you and dear Saturn too.

It's so sad to see a pet grieve. My blackie Boo has just gotten over the loss of his love Pidge nearly a year ago; he searched and cried for her every day, too. Your furkids are lucky to have you and we know that Thai led a good, comfy life w/you looking out for him and caring for him. He was such a beautiful boy! I can only imagine how you must miss him. He's definitely deserving of the title of COTD. Enjoy it in his memory.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thai

Thai was a beautiful cat with penetrating eyes and sounds as if he was smart, playful, and loving. I am so sorry for your loss... been there, done that. It is terrible, especially at first, but in time hopefully you will be able to remember him and not be filled with sadness. When I lost my first housecat, a Siamese in 1985, I was so sad but as time went on I got better. I now remember him and smile at some of the things he used to do. After he died I told myself he was no longer in pain and that helped me to cope. I got a puppy after my first housecat died and many years later I got another cat (Luke below). Perhaps you could think about getting another cat or kitten or maybe a puppy NOT to replace Thai but to give you and Saturn a companion. Again, I am sorry for your loss. Kay in NC

Sweet Thai

I'm sitting here in front of my computer with tears in my eyes after reading how your sweet, and very special, Thai had passed, and how Saturn is mourning him. I find it hard to add much more, after reading the kind and loving comments, and suggestions, of our friends here, Nothing will ever take the place of Thai in your hearts, or Saturn's, but you can fill that terrible, empty void he left with his passing. I, too, urge you to try to fill that void as quickly as possible with a neutered male Siamese kitty. Thai passed way too early. I, too, know what loss is, far too much but my pain isn't important here but rather yours. I'm so sorry for your loss of Thai. I have never seen such a dark Sealpoint before. His appearance was not only striking with those beautiful blue eyes but also handsome. You could tell he was a boy kitty and a very intelligent one, too. How blessed you were, and still are for, although you lost Thai, you didn't lose his wonderful memories. I don't know how you are but I have problems thinking very much or dwelling on my lost kitty or puppy dog. I want the precious memories but I just can't think on them very much at first. If I do, I sit and cry like a child at times. Loss devastates me and I'm still mourning over the loss of a much-beloved kitty, a preciously sweet female named "Dixie Lynn" and of my best high school buddy who did for himself, the reasons of which I won't get into here. I just can't think much of either right now and it's been nearly two years. I'm so slow to heal, which is why I urged you to fill the void quickly. Maybe it's because I'm disabled and can't get out and work to pass the time, thereby having more time on my hands to think. I have prayed a LOT for my Lord to help heal the wounds and He does. It just takes time. I gently urge you to be patient...
    One other thing I would urge here- please do not create any "shrines" for your kitty. Some folks, whether with a pet or a loved one, will not move things that were touched by the one who has passed or will keep the toys out from the kitty or puppy dog. To me, it just keeps the wound raw and open. Whatever you do, though,is up to you. I just wanted to suggest that.
    I pray the Lord heals the wounds in your hearts, all of you involved, including your beloved Saturn, who is also a very handsome kitty. I pray that somehow, some way, you are led to someone who has just the right kitty for you. He will help fill the void and also give you something different to think of. I think it would especially help Saturn, once he got over the little hissy things most kitties go through when a newcomer first shows up.
    Again, dear friends, I'm sorry for your loss. May you feel better soon and may all your heart dreams, whatever they may be, come true for you. That is my wish for you. Please know that all my words for you were given in love, even if they fall short or don't match up with your own desires. I just pray you all, including dear Saturn, feel better soon...
    My love to you all in my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Beautiful Thai~

My heart breaks knowing that you were taken from your family, your best buddy Saturn, far too soon. What a beautiful, beautiful boy you were sweetheart, in body and heart, and how blessed your family, your Mommy, Daddy and Saturn were, to have known your love, your joyful spirit, those wonderful 10 years. The photo of you posing so proudly beside your brother brought tears to my eyes.

You have earned your angel wings sweetheart, and healthy and whole once more, you, along with all of our angel babies, are romping happy and whole once more, basking in the warmth of the Rainbow Bridge. And one day, some day in the distant future, you and your family will be together again, and what a happy, happy day that will be.

To the family of dear Thai~
    What everlasting pawprints your beautiful boy left on your hearts. All of us here know the incredible sense of loss, the deep pain, you and Saturn are feeling following the passing of your precious boy Thai, and our hearts go out to you all. My boy Oliver grieved as Saturn is, after losing his mentor, his brother, his best buddy, Buddy. Sometimes it feels as though your heart will never heal, but with time, along with having another to lean on for comfort, ever so gradually. the sadness is replaced with the countless happy memories.

I'm so glad that you have Saturn, and that Saturn has you, to help ease the pain. And I hope seeing Thai honored here today, knowing that he's looking down on you today from the Rainbow Bridge, sending you and Saturn his love, gives you some small measure of comfort, puts a smile on your faces. It was an honor meeting him today, having the opportunity to pay tribute to the very special boy he was, and all that he meant to you and your family. He truly was a Cat of a Lifetime. God bless you, beautiful Thai.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

memories of sweet Thai

Wow, I am so blown away by the lovely messages from complete strangers to me. but obviously fellow animal lovers. Thank you so much. It means more to me than you can ever imagine.

Thai has been gone a little over two months. Saturn still cries and searches, but he is getting better everyday.

Thanks again to you all. Cat (Dog & Pet) of the day is such a happy and fun site.

Iam sorry for your lose but it hurts more to know that Saturn is still looking for Thai- as a human you understand (but still hurt)with what has happened but how do you explain that to Saturn when iam sure you wish you could--i do hope you find another cat when the time is right, they are beautiful.

That is so sad to lose such a Dear Special Cat like Thai, as Siamese certainly are quite a Cat , a very intelligent and curious breed of Cat.
    I am still stunned that I lost My Siamese 6 Pack so quickly , and I know that Thai has joined them in exploring and examaning the best that this World has to offer.

WE pray that Saturn is not still mourning as much, as Thai, and many mezzer Angels will be there to make him feel less alone, and who know , a New Best Friend may come into his life very soon.

Our Siamese Six Pack , and All Our Awesome Angels , especially The Siamese are singinga Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW For Thai's ^^Guardians and letting You know that Thai^^ is with Them In Paradise and will see You All again in Love,
    One Fine Day!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by mydd View Post
    Iam sorry for your lose but it hurts more to know that Saturn is still looking for Thai- as a human you understand (but still hurt)with what has happened but how do you explain that to Saturn when iam sure you wish you could--i do hope you find another cat when the time is right, they are beautiful.

It is always sad to read about a dear departed Pet such as Thai. I am
    not sure just what to say, but I have quoted another that expresses my
    feelings too. Thai was certainly a beautiful & intelligent boy and is gone
    way to soon. I do hope,in time, you & Saturn find another kitty to share
    your home & heart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thai!

What a wonderful cat you were, Thai. I know that you were loved very much, and also missed. Poor Saturn...he wants his sweet Thai back, as everyone else does.
    Have fun over the Rainbow

What a gorgeous sweetie! They are always leave us too soon whether they're 5 or 15. May you always feel that warm spot in your heart when you think of him.

Quote Originally Posted by thaisaturn View Post
    Wow, I am so blown away by the lovely messages from complete strangers to me. but obviously fellow animal lovers. Thank you so much. It means more to me than you can ever imagine.

Thai has been gone a little over two months. Saturn still cries and searches, but he is getting better everyday.

Thanks again to you all. Cat (Dog & Pet) of the day is such a happy and fun site.
    Thai was such a handsome and special Siamese cat, I am happy that he was honored as Cat of the Day.
    I'm sorry to hear that he has gone to the Rainbow Bridge and that you and Saturn are still missing him so much.

Pet Talk is a special place for pet lovers, I am happy that you posted here and I would love it if you posted more pictures of Saturn and Thai in Cat General. Maybe someday you will ready to add another Siamese cat to your family. Siamese cats are so special, they tend to have close bonds with their owners and cats siblings.

My Meezers Milly & Izzy send headbumpies and purrs to you and Saturn.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Thai was such a handsome boy and I'm very sorry to hear about his passing. This brought back memories of my Sunny who I also lost to cancer in late Feb. and he also passed away at a young age. He would've been 10 on Aug.25th of this year.

I'm so sorry to hear that Saturn is still mourning his death. When the time is right you may want to consider adopting another kitty so Saturn will have a playmate/companion again. I adopted 2 orange & white kittens because I missed my Sunny so much and they've really helped me to get over his loss. Of course there will never be another Sunny.

Congrats on being COTD Thai!!! I'm sure you're looking down from Rainbow Bridge and watching over your family. They miss you very much and will never forget you. Please take care everyone. (((HUGS)))