Thread: Pudge!

Pudge!

All I can say is OMG!!!! That last picture of Pudge with the baby is priceless!
    What a cutie and a well deserving DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

awww Pudge is a cutie and such a sweetie. I love the song you sing to her

Pudge, you are the most adorable little thing. You remind me of a dog I had many years ago, my Angel. I can understand why your mommy loves you so much. And what a wonderful little foster mommy you are Miss Pudge, whether it's kittens or babies, you just love them, don't you sweetheart. Wish I could give you a hug, dear little Pudge. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Pudge

Pudge, Oh My! You are so cute and sweet. I just love the way you like to take care of baby kittens and are so friendly. Really, you sound as if you are such a loving sweet little dog. I am so glad your owner did not get rid of you because she had a baby; sometimes that happens. I hope all of you have a long great life together. It was a pleasure reading about Pudge and I enjoyed all the photos (Pudge and baby are precious together; my dog lays on her back like that). Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi Pudge! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh my gosh, what a cutie pie you are; what an adorable blend of breeds! You are just too, too cute for words, Pudge! My heart melted, reading how you so lovingly cared for your adoptd litter, how your Mommy sings to you, the "Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Bear," song!Your heart is pure gold, Pudgie, and it's so easy to understand why your Mommy loves you so very much! (That picture of you and your skin brother, laying side by side, is beyond priceless!)

What a lucky family, having a sweet, loving, utterly adorable best furkid, loving friend, and protector in you, pretty girl! In fact, everyone who crosses your path, human and furry, is truly blessed! I hope you and your little brother, your dear Mommy and Daddy, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! Bunches of cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Pudge...our very special and most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pudge!

You are priceless...and so are your pictures! (Especially the last pic with the baby - lol)!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, and continue to be a sweet loving lil' doggie!

Hello Pudge,

You are such a cute little girl. I love your pretty, curly hair. You look
    like a wonderful blend of breeds.I believe you will always be "the baby pup"
    no matter how many human babies your family has. Congratulations on
    being our sweet DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you get a few extra treats today
    to celebrate your honor. Sending many hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Aawww Pudge - what a sweet little girl you are - and I can see the Crested in you too. You are a real cutie, and you definitely sound like quite a love bug. Take good care of your new little baby, and I'm pretty certain that you will have many fun times together in the coming years.

Congratulations little one, on your very special day, and being honored as PT's DOTD. Sending hugs and belly rubs to you from the crew here in Delaware.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~