Thread: Puddy

Puddy

You are so adorable! I want to reach through the computer screen and cuddle you. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You are certainly a worthy recipient. Hugs to you and your mum.

Puddy what a cute little guy?! How adorable that you have a little white beard to match your socks and chest!? Happy cat of the day

You are such a cutie. Neat that you fetch balls and return them

Oh Puddy, the perfect name. My heart kitty was named Puddy and there was none like her, a calico. You're both unique and so beautiful. Puddy was never really a playful cat so I'd love to see you play fetch w/your ball. You're such a cute little guy and have so many good years ahead of you yet. I can only imagine the joy that you'll continue to bring to your humans. Enjoy your day as COTD, cute li'l Puddy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Puddy

Puddy, You are such a handsome boy. Not only are you cute but you are very playful too. (My cat isnt that playful although he does fetch a ball in a sock) It must be a joy to play with you. I can tell you are loved and I'm sure you return love. Hope all of you have a long and wonderful life. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Like Tweety Bird we tat we saw a Puddy Cat!!!^^
    Puddy Cat ^^ is such a Dear Sweet Little Cat of The Future , a real charmer with so much fun and joy ahead of him!!!
    What a Handsome Big Cat, Puddy is going to be when he grows in a WonderCat!!!

He reminds me of a Photo I had of Moose the MagnfiCat^^ when he was a kitten, and we pray that Puddy Cat ^^ has as many years ahead of him, and we bet that he will be as well loved as My Moose.^^

We Found Cats All send a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ Cat of the Day ^^ Puddy Cat^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Puddy what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

What fun it must be to have you as a best pal!!! Never a dull moment with you around, eh? How sweet that you like to play fetch with your guardians too. I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty Puddy-Cat!

How adorable you are, Puddy! Continue to catch stuff and enjoy life! Lol!

Hi Puddy,

Well, what a handsome boy you are Puddy. I love your subtle coloring.
    I hear you are a good ball player. I would love to throw the ball for you.
    Sounds like you bring a lot of joy to your family & are fun to be around.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you & your companion a long, happy & healthy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Puddy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Matching socks, chest and beard, how neat is that! hehe And you have the most stunning coat, Puddy! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous, and you're so, so shiny! Now, what is with our kitties and "too small" boxes? You kids really know how to nest and get comfy, that's for sure! And when you're not napping, your playing water balloon fetch with your humans! What a joyful, beautiful kitty you are Puddy, and how lucky your human is, having an endless source of love and joy, in you! Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your big day, precious Puddy! Hope you and your human are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day! (Did you share the big news with your best pup pal Herbie yet?)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello puddy

OH HOW ABSOLUTELY SWEET YOU ARE! HAPPY COTD LITTLE GUY!YOU MUST BE A REALLY REASONABLE GUY-TO GET ALONG WITH THE DOG! I KNOW THAT HAPPENS ALOT-BUT IT HAPPENS THAT THERE IS FIGHTING BETWEEN CATS AND DOGS JUST AS MUCHLOL I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE IN A GREAT HOME. MY CATS LOVE TO SIT IN BOXES-OFTEN THOSE THAT ARE TOO SMALL FOR THEM ! MY TUXEDO LIKES TO PLOP HIMSELF-ALL 20+ pounds of him-right in the middles of any pile of torn papers, etc-to be thrown away! He has to be right in the middle-cause he loves me and my darn fascinating life-as a homebody! AT HIS SERVICE DAY AND NIGHT. MY DSH PEPPER DOESN'T BREAK DOWN AND BE SWEET QUITE SO EASILY-BUT SHE DOES. WELL PUDDY- IT IS GREAT MEETING AND READING ABOUT YOU-BEST WISHES-A NEW YORK CAT LADY-SUSANSWATLIN518

Puddy, you are one bundle of cuteness! I could pick you right up and cuddle you!! So playful and clever too - a very worthy Cat of the Day. Congrats, Puddy, and I hope you are having lots of fun on your special day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Puddy! What a handsome young man you are already I love your golden orange eyes and your silky gray and white coat. It's great that you and Herbie the dog are buddies...you must be quite a laid-back fellow! You're funny when you squeeze into little boxes. Can you tell us please why kitties do that?

Congratulations and Happy Cat of the Day to you, Puddy!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.