Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious Pinot

Precious Pinot

Yet another abandoned kitty who found his furrever home. What a beautiful tiny darling you are, Pinot and bless your mom for taking you in. Who could resist those eyes?

Now that you have a clean bill of health, you are ready to party as Cat of the Day! May you have a long and happy life playing with your little furrsibs and bringing joy to all.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Pinot!! I'm only sorry I wasn't first in line to wish you congratulations on your COTD honors, sweetie; you are a beautiful kitty, and have a great name! I'm so glad you were rescued and taken in to your loving forever home, from one Pinot to another! A toast!

Maggie (AKA Pinot's Mom) and Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Pinot

Pinot, You are a beautiful kitten. I am so glad a kind and caring person took care of you when you needed it. Now you have a forever home with Maggie and the other two cats. I hope all of you have a long life together. Maggie, it was so good of you to adopt him and take him to the vet and get him all healthy. Congrats to your sweet baby for being COTD! Kay in NC

Precious, precious Pinot

A young Siamese (I believe Seal Point) kitten wandering around? Extremely unusual to have that happen. Good thing you got to him in time, so he didn't lose that leg! Thank you for adopting him; as the Mom of a 15 yr old Seal Point, I can attest to the years of love and devotion he will return to you, in return for giving him a wonderful chance at life. Bless you for your compassion.

Sincerely,
    Koko's Mom

Pinot, I can truly understand how difficult it would have been for your human to turn you away. My little meezer was your age when everyone wanted him but I got him! You are such a handsome boy and I'm sure that you show your gratitude for your loving home in many ways. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

So cute, It's so nice when a baby adopts you. We have two that choose us, they are the most loving. The Crew is so glad that you were choosen.
    GILL & Crew;

Pinot

Dear Friend,
    Before I go on, I pray the Lord will richly bless you for your kind and loving heart toward His precious creatures. He created them as companions for us and to treat them otherwise isn't right. Thank you for looking after young Pinot, who would have surely passed on had you not intervened. May the Lord take care of you, always, and if you do not know Him, may you come to know the Blessed Lord Jesus as your Savior, as we have all sinned and fallen shirt of the Glory of God. Again, may He bless you always.
    Pinot has such a sweet face. That's the first thing I noticed about him. I've had two Siamese kitties in my life time (I'm 59 now) and one, a very sweet, gentle and very vocal chocolate point kitty named Prissy "AKA "The Small" (because she was very petite and never weighed over four pounds or so, if that) lived to be seventeen years old. I can't remember how old the first Siamese we had when I was a kid lived, although I believe Smokey, AKA "The Kitty Bear" (he weighed sixteen pounds but wasn't fat, just a sweet, big boy kitty) lived to be at least twelve years old or better.
    May little Pinot live a long, happy, healthy life with you, with warm sunny days, lots of love between you and he, and between him and the two other kitties. May he have lots of toys and a nice warm bed at night. May the joy of life always fill his little kitty heart.
    Take care, my friend.
    My love to all in the Blessed Lord Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Greetings and congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, Pinot! What a beauty you are sweet boy, inside and out! And yes, by looking a you, it's easy to understand how one might think you came from a fancy breeder! But your true pedigree can be found in your loving spirit, and the joy and happiness you bring to your family, human and furry! Like your Mommy, I too would be unable to turn my back on a kitty such as you; a kitty homeless, hungry and injured, in need of love and shelter! Bless your Mommy for accepting your invitation to be hers, for providing you with such a wonderful, loving home, and excellent vet care! You may not have been a planned addition, but so often our greatest joys in life are the ones we weren't looking for, but found us!

Congratulations and lots and lots of cuddles and love and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Pinot! I wish for you and your furry sibs, your dear Mommy, a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

:love
    Our Awesome Adoption Angels certainly score a success here by getting Poor Little Baby Pinot to a place where he would recieve Vet Care and a Great Furrever Home and Two Big Cats to be mentors.
    What a great break for Purrefect Pinot who would not have survived with medical intervention.

We are so glad that the Purrfect Cat Of the Future came rifght to your home, one wonders what on Earth she was doing wandering about at that very young age.
    But we love a happy ending and are so glad that Pinot is safe and sound.

We Found Cats are So Happy to send out a Miracle MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of THe Day ^^ Precious Purrrfect Pinot!!!^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    Pinot, You are a beautiful kitten. I am so glad a kind and caring person took care of you when you needed it. Now you have a forever home with Maggie and the other two cats. I hope all of you have a long life together. Maggie, it was so good of you to adopt him and take him to the vet and get him all healthy. Congrats to your sweet baby for being COTD! Kay in NC
    I hope I didn't create too much confusion - I'm not THIS (today's COTD) Pinot's Mom, I'm the TABBY Pinot's Mom (see picture in avatar). I'm sure the adoptee is a wonderful person, but I doubt if she's a Maggie, too! That would be too ironic!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oh my goodness, it's ANOTHER precious Pinot! What an adorable, beautiful kitty! Hello, Pinot! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Please have your people give you kisses and hugs and snuggles from me because you are sooooo loved and cared for! Mmwah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow! Another kitty lucky enough to be named Pinot! Thank you people for giving this fine little meezer a loving home. All kitties deserve no less. Happy COTD Pinot!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Pinot what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I can certainly understand why your mommy fell in love with you. One look from your gorgeous eyes and I'd be a gonner too!!! I'm so happy for you and your entire family!!! What great times you will have.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solomon, Alexandra, and I congratulate you, Pinot, for being chosen as Cat of the Day. We know you are one smart kitty to have adopted your mum. We are glad that you found her in time and wish you many, many great years in your forever home.

Pretty Pinot!

Such a great name for such a lucky lovely cat! I'm so glad that you are now part of a loving household!
    You see - when one (awful) human neglects you, another may come to save you!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Pinot!