Thread: Reni

Reni

awwww what a cutie you are. You sound very sweet.

Hi Reni! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!!! Oh, a beautiful birdie you are (inside and out), who just happens to be a die-hard baseball fan, and can whistle, "Take Me Out to the Ballgame; my kind of girl! And talk about a perfect fit, and not just in size! Your family couldn't have wished for a more perfect feathered addition to their family than you, Reni; you're everything they could have hoped for, and more; what a lucky bunch, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving best feathered friend in you!

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and every minute of your wonderful life! Cuddles and love to you, precious Reni!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Reni you are indeed one lovely girl!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer screen today. It sure brightened up my cloudy day. Beauty and a baseball fan too! What more could any one wish for? I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a great looking bird you are Reni!!! You were a pleasure to see on here after a long day at work! I love coming home to my 3 birds in the evenings, and you were an added pleasure to see this evening! You are a very deserving pet of the day! Congrats on your special day, and stay as wonderful as you are!!