Thread: Connor

Connor

Hi Connor.....The first thing I do every morning when I get up is cut on my Computer. Can't wait to see the DOTD. Well let me tell you ,you made my heart go Flip Flop this morning. You are so handsome. I would love to have you. I know you are a joy to your family. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You are a very beautiful baby. Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Isn't he just pretty and cute! I love his coat. All furry and soft. He looks just like a toy dog. A cuddly toy to put up in one's room. So sweet!

Oh my goodness what a cutie you are Connor. Shelties just steal my heart as they are my favorite breed

pretty boy connor

What a beautiful Sheltie! He is marked so pretty. Enjoy your life with this wonderful dog!

Connor is one lucky pup! It sounds like you plan to give him a life that allows him to fulfill all of his breed instincts; what a great life for a dog!!! I can tell from your bio that you are a great dog parent and that all of your dogs are truly lucky. Congratulations to you both on todays honor of DOTD

Connor, I love your pic with your hedgehog! congratulations baby boy on being DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Connor! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what an adorable, beautiful, fuzzy-wuzzy, furball you are! Your coat and coloring are simply gorgeous! Wish I wish I could cover that sweet little face of yours with a zillion smoochies! I loved learning how you came to be named, Connor! What a lovely way to pay tribute to your fur mom and dad, your "western" legacy! (Unfortunately I'm old enough to remember that show...well, at least in re-runs!) Yes, I can just imagine the over the top excitement your Mommy felt the day your precious self arrived home, "special delivery," and oh, what a wonderful life, rich with love and adventure, awaits you! You and your Mommy are going to have such fun in obedience, competing in the ring! But best of all, she has a beautiful best friend for life in you, and you in her! Congratulations and lots of love and hugs to you on your big day! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, fluffy adorable Connor! What a cutie you are! I agree with LHCamry- you made my heart do a flip-flop today too! And with tatsxxx11- I'd love to give you a few zillion kisses ! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Connor and a very long, joyful, healthy, fun-filled, wonderful life!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Connor,

You are as cute as a button little guy. What a adorable face.

I loved reading your story today and am so happy you landed with a
    family that loves you bunches. I would be sure to keep my shoes on
    if I ever visited your puppy play area. I know you will do well in all
    of your lessons sweetie. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses little man.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cute Connor!

Wow - you are one beautiful doggie! I hope that you will grow up to be one happy dog!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Connor! And stay smart!