Thread: Daisy

Daisy

Hello Daisy. You certainly are a pretty little girl and your human brother is a nice looking guy. Just by seeing you together I can tell that you love each other. I'll bet the two of you have a ball together. Judging by the age of both of you, I have to wonder if you ever run out of energy. Whether you do or not, just keep on being companions and enjoy all the adventures you share. You are both really lucky to have each other as well as two parents who want the very best for you. I foresee you having many happy years together. Seeing you and reading your story makes me feel better about a lot of things.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Oh Daisy what a cutie you are. I,m so glad you found such a loving family. We need more like them in this world. Congratulations preety girl on being dotd
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Daisy....You are a very beautiful little lady. I am so glad that you found a wonderful family to love and take care of you.Congratulations on being our DOTD. I loved your pictures.

Linda
    S C
    LHCamry

Daisy

Daisy, Hello sweet girl! When I saw your photo, I thought "chihuahua and beagle" because of your ears and coloring--just a guess. It is obvious from the glowing writeup that you are loved by all and you love them back. (I have a chihuahua-rat terrier and she is very loving also.) I am so glad you were adopted by a caring loving folks. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi there Miss Daisy! Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you! You are one painfully precious pupper, sweet baby girl! And while your exact breed blend will forever be a mystery, there's no denying you are one adorable, beautiful rl, inside and out! I just loved reading your proud Mommy's heartfelt, loving tribute to her beautiful furkid, and your photo spread is heart melting!!! I can see the love you and your skin bro have for one another by the look in your eyes! And how neat that you're a traveling gal! Wow, you sure do get around! hehe But while you may travel the backroads and byways, as they say, home is where the heart is, and it's clear your heart belongs to your wonderful forever family, and home is wherever they may be!

What an unexpected, joyful addition you are to your family, human and furry; all of them are truly blessed to have such a sweet, smart, loving, well mannered best furkid for life, in you! And as your Mom says, your skin brother especially, is so lucky to now know the priceless rewards of animal companionship, and the unconditional love they bless us with; all thanks to you!

Congratulations and bunches of hugs and kisses to you on your well earned day of honor, precious Daisy! I wish for you and your family, the humans and kitties all, a very special, happy and fun filled day, and countless more years of shared love and devoted friendship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, Daisy! You are part chihuahua and ALL sweet! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Darling Daisy!

Daisy - what a life! And you deserve it! I hope that you will continue to enjoy your DOTD status, as you do everyday! Stay sweet!

Hello Daisy,

What a great story on meeting your forever family.They loved you from
    the minute they saw you pretty girl. You sound like a very smart girl
    who is living the good life all pups should have. Congratulations Daisy on
    being honored today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you many hugs
    and kisses sweetheart. xxxooo.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt