Thread: Casey

Casey

Thank goodness for people like Casey,s family ! Giving such a wonderful boy a great life and home. Congratulations sweet boy on being dotd!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Casey

Casey, You are a very beautiful dog! Not only are you handsome but it sounds as if you are intelligent also... pointing out your treats and standing there until you get them (Laugh). It sounds as if you have your family trained. (I know my little dog has us trained LOL). What a lucky dog you are to be adopted by such a caring family. I can tell from the writeup that you are loved very much and I'm sure you love them too. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi Casey! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! What a beautiful, adorable, precious pup you are, Casey! I just love your coat, your lovely cream coloring, those long, silky ears! And oh, that loving expression on your sweet face tells me you're a lover boy, that's for sure! hehe How sweet those Casey kisses must be!

I broke out in the biggest smile, reading your bio., your mommy's loving words! You have a lot in common with my girl Star, who also never met an empty water jug she didn't love, and points with her nose toward the kitchen when she wants a treat, or a water refill! What smart pups!

Bless your wonderful family for opening up their home and hearts to such a special, most deserving doggie, a best furkid who very day repays them their kindness with his love and affection, brightening their days with his joyful spirit...and kisses!

Congratulations and lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Casey! I hope you and your mommy and daddy enjoy a very special day of celebration...maybe a car ride, a trip to the doggie park, a nice long walk? Whatever your parents have planned, I'm sure it will be one very special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Casey, what a cutie you are! I like your lovely ears and your pretty coat color. I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Casey, what a handsome young fellow you are. I wish I could go walking in the park with you. You must be so cute when you are hinting for your treats. After that, who could resist having you up in their lap? I'm glad you've had a loving forever home since you were just a baby boy. Hugs and treats for you today dear Casey, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Cute Casey!

What an awesome story!
    You are a sweet, loving lil' blondie - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Casey!

Hello Casey,

You are such a handsome boy with the sweetest brown eyes.
    It sounds like you & Dad are good buddies huh? I am so happy to know
    that you are a part of a wonderful family & are loved very much.
    Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out
    cyber hugs & kisses (and a extra treat) just for you Casey.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt