Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Special Solomon

Dear solomon

OH- PART OF THIS IS SOO SAD-BUT DON'T LOOK BACK-YOU ARE IN A BEAUTIFUL HOUSEHOLD AND HAVE PLENTY OF WARMTH AND LOVE-AND COMPANY! I LOVE HOW YOU HELP ALEXANDRA THROUGH THE ANXIOUS MOMENTS AS WELL! I LOVE THE PICTURES-AND THE LITTLE BROWN TOY-PROBABLY A MOUSE-IN THE LAST PICTURE! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL-IN AND OUT! GOD BLESS!SUSANSWATLIN518

Sweet Solomon!

What a great story, Solomon! I'm sooo happy that your mom saved you and gave you a loving home...you and your lil' sis Alexandra!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Hi there Solomon! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! I just love your look of wide eyed wonder!

I too sit dumbfounded, thinking how anyone could ever abandon a sweet, beautiful, loving creature such as you, and to do so in the middle of the coldest of winters, unforgivably cruel! Thank goodness for loving, caring, compassionate people like your Mum and Dad, people who are true forever furparents; people who will love you unconditionally, forever and always! It's understandable, after all you had been through, that it would take you awhile to settle in, to learn to love and trust again, but it didn't take long before you knew you were home to stay, did it sweetheart??? And now with the addition of Alexandra, your beautiful family is complete! Extra blessings to to you sweet boy, for paying it forward, taking her under your wingand helping her to settle in; what a good brother!

Thank you Solomon, for sharing your amazing story and sweet self, your precious photos, with us all! You story is inspirational, heartwarming, life affirming; and you Solomon, are truly one of a kind, the best furkid a family could ever hope for, and so deserving of our Cat of the Day honors!

Congratulations precious Solomon! I hope you and your dear sister Alexandra are enjoying a very special day of celebration; being treated to all your hearts desire! (Of course you are!)And please, have your Mum give you and Alexandra both, a bunch of cuddles and kisses for me!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Solomon

I don't have much time except to say Solomon's a beautiful kitty and he looks almost the absolute twin of my own female kitty named Erin, AKA "The Mouser", although she's never seen a mouse that I know of. She's a dilute tortoise which a small patch of cream over her right eye and some cream and gold on her tummy. Otherwise, she looks the spitting image of Solomon.
    May Solomon live a long, happy, healthy life, with plenty of love and sunny days, and cozy beds at night and tons of good treats.
    May the Lord bless you and all your loved ones,
    Jim

Hello, handsome Solomon! What a beautiful boy you are with your wonderful coat and big inquisitive eyes. It is so sad when one is abandoned, and I'm so happy you were rescued and have found what must be a wonderful forever home. You sound like a very happy boy who enjoys living life to the fullest and now you have a little friend in Alexandra. I hope you two have many happy years together with your Mum who loves you both very much.

Happy Cat of the Day, handsome Solomon!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.