Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnificent Moony!

Magnificent Moony!

What a great rescue story! Moony is very lucky to have found a human with such a big heart (...and an accepting cat family too!) Moony looks like such a handsome, healthy cat! Happy cat of the day

Moony you are SO beautiful. I just love long haired cats.

Moonie the Moggy, how 'bout that! Love your story; it demonstrates the power of love and patience. I'm so happy to read that you have a good home w/loving humans, Moggy, and that you have fursibs, too, even if you're not technically related. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
    The third time is siometimes the lucky one and we are so glad Moony that your third home was the charm.
    Judging at how happy your are in your Furrever Home with your Mate Muppet , your first two homes could not have been very good for you to have run away from them.
    But here you are an Orange and White MagnfiCat , as happy as a Cat can be!!
    THREE CHEERS FOR MOONY! tOP SHELF YOU ARE MR MOONY!
    And you have that Cat ESP where you can sense just the right purrson to state your case to, and let her know that You Moony are the Right Cat to complememt their home and give Muppet a Cate Mate to share his Love with.
    VERY COOL! WAY TO GO MOONY!
    Nichael , Miquelito and Our Orange Porch Angels are singing Well Done Moony and Muppet and are sending a First Class MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our M Lads Muppet and Moony , Our Newest Second Chance Cats ^^ ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of The Day ^^ MagnfiCats Muppet ^^ and Moony ^^.From the Colonies We are sending
    LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Handsome Moony

Dear Friends,
    Before I say anything about Moony, I want to ask God to bless you for doing what you have for him. What a horrid thing to happen to him! I thank God you found him and he's well, well-fed and happy now. I pray your days are happy and healthy and that you have long and wonderful lives on this earth, and that you know the Blessed Lord Jesus as your Savior. I can ask for nothing more great than that. God bless you, truly.
    Moony...what a really cool name for a really handsome and grand kitty cat. I love kitties and, of course, dogs, too. Kitties have their own special ways and Moony sounds like he especially has his. The habit he has of cuddling with his kitty hands around your neck is so sweet. I believe Moony knows his life is better because of you. You're not just a source of provision for him. You're his life and somehow, he knows it. He's a beautiful kitty, truly.
    I've had kitties in my life ever since I was nine years old and I'm fifty-nine now. If I were to guess an age for Moony, I'd say he's maybe four or five, six at the most. Of course, not being a vet, I could be wrong but I don't think I am. We had a kitty live to be seventeen years old so Moony should be around for a long time. One thing I would gently ask you to think about- I know you said Moony likes his girlfriend next door but if he goes outside to see her, and I'd say he does, there's always a chance of a kitty being hurt or worse when they're outside. It's been proven that kitties who live exclusively inside live longer than those who stay outside all the time or those who spend time in both environments. Please forgive my meddling in this. I just want to give Moony every chance to live a long life as possible.
    May Moony's life be filled with sunny days where he can lie in a window and sleep, with a cozy bed at night and plenty of good food, toys, attention and, most of all, love. I know he's not lacking in love or any of the other things I mentioned. Moony is one blessed kitty. He truly is.
    Take care, my friends, from a middle-aged, disabled guy in Lexington, Kentucky (Lexington is called the "Horse Capital of the World" and it truly is...) in the U.S.A. May you be blessed of God, always.
    Jim Grayson

Moony what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

How lucky both you and your new family are to have each other! I am so happy for all of you. What fun you must all have together. I hope you are all enjoying your very special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're just gorgeous Moony! What a sad story you've lived through. It's good to know you're in a happy home now! Congrats on being COTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mooney!

What a lovely boy you are...it appears that you've found your forever home!
    Enjoy your COTD status!
    I agree with another poster here - indoor cats live longer and are usually the healthiest!

Hello Handsome Moony,

It is hard to imagine you as anything but the ever so handsome fellow
    we see today in your pictures. I am so happy you met up with the
    special someone who saw not your flaws, but your possibilities. Glad you
    got your chance to be loved & cared for Moony. Congratulations on being
    chosen for honors as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending pets &
    lovies sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

A heart-warming story for sure. Thank goodness for people such as Moony's humans. He looks great.

Hi Moony! Congrats and happy Cat of the Day kudos to you, beautiful boy! What a handsome fellow you are; your coat and coloring are stunning, and oh, that "moustache," so distinctive! It's so hard imagining the healthy, happy boy I see before me in such a horrific state, starving and scraggly and injured, clinging to life! Oh, how far you've come!

Reading your amazing, heart warming, rags to riches rescue story was the perfect way to end my day, Moony! What a dreadful, sad start at life you had, Moony! Thank goodness you were rescued, and surgically treated for your horrific wound, in time! And most of all, we give thanks to your wonderful family for welcoming you into their hearts and home with open arms and paws! How lucky your humans and Muppet are, to have such a sweet, gentle and loving best furkid and furbro in you; how lucky you are to have them, a family who will love you unconditionally, and care for and cherish you, all the days of your life! Your story is truly magical!

Hope you enjoyed a very special, fun and love filled day sweetheart, celebrating with your people, Muppet, and of course, best girl friend Maisie! I hope your Mum will pass along a bunch of extra hugs and kisses to you, and to Muppet too, for me! Long and happy life to you, precious Moony!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mr. Moony! You are fluffy, beautiful, orange and white! Happy Cat of the Day to you -- and to Maisie and Muppet too !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, Moony, you beautiful big orange and white moggy! Who would guess that you had such a rough start? I'm so glad you were rescued before you starved to death and that you have found your forever friends in your forever home. Your story has a happy ending and I am grateful to your family for giving you a chance, despite being scraggy, dirty and smelly They could see through all that and knew in their hearts that it was at first sight! Your purrs couldn't have come at a better time, smart boy that you are! I hope you enjoy many, many years of happiness with Muppet and your sweet girl Maisie

Happy Cat of the Day, big boy Moony!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Moony

Moony, You are a beautiful cat. How fortunate that a kind caring person rescued you and helped you recover. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

Oh moony!

you are absolutely precious! I don't think I EVER SAW A FACE LIKE THAT! I AM GLAD THAT YOU HAVE A LOVELY LOVE-INTEREST CLOSEBY!LUCKY GAL-SHE IS! I HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DAY IN THE SPOTLIGHT! BEST WISHES FROM AN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA CAT LADY-SUSANSWATLIN518