Thread: Colorful Rainbow!

Colorful Rainbow!

Good morning and happy Pet of the Day to you, Rainbow! What a beautiful name for one beautiful birdie! Your colors are simply gorgeous Rainbow, as bright and sunny and cheerful as your personality! And not one to stand on looks alone, your sure do write well, too! Thank you so much for helping your Daddy to pen your bio.! I so enjoyed reading all about your wonderful, enchanted, and adventure filled life; wow, riding side saddle on your Daddy's Harley (how cool is that, hehe) and taking to the air on the "big bird!" You sure charmed the crew on your long distance flight (no surprise there), and I hope you also passed along a few flying tips along the way! Well, you guys were up there first! hehe

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Bingo; I'm sure your Daddy was heartbroken. But then you came along, helping to heal his heart with your joyful spirit and devoted companionship! A guy couldn't wish for a more loving and loyal best buddy and feathered sidekick than you Rainbow; what a team! Hope you two enjoy a very happy and fun filled Pet of the Day, celebrating to the max! (And of course Daddy will be spoiling you rotten!) Cuddles and love to you on your well earned, extra special, Sunday Pet of the Day honors, beautiful Rainbow! Please ask your Daddy to give you a fave treat, for me!
    P.S...Your featured photo is too adorable!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-05-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rainbow Birdie

Dear "Dad",
    When I saw Rainbow and read his story, I had to write and make a few comments. First of all, may the Lord bless you for caring for your aging mother, for many do not, and to take care of the aged is a command of God, often conveniently forgotten because of selfishness. I'm sure your mom appreciated your love for her and your sacrifice in moving to help her. As an middle-aged (59) human being, I salute you...
    Now, to Mister Rainbow...I've always love Peachfaced Love Birds. I love all the parrot/parakeet type birds and yours is such a beautiful little fellow. I really appreciate you sharing his, and your, story with us.
    May the Lord richly bless and keep you, making His Face to shine upon you and to give you peace. May you know His Savior, Jesus and may we meet some day when all is said and done in that glorious, eternal city called "The New Jerusalem" where there will be no sickness, no death and no tears...
    Take care, my friend.
    My love to all in Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, KY
    USA

Rainbow what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

You have to be the only motorcycle riding bird I've ever heard of!!! I love the picture of you on the motorcycyle riding couple statue too! Plus you are an airplane traveler too!!! You are a bird on the go for sure! I hope you and your daddy are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovebirds

I love Lovebirds !

:::::::
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Rainbow what a
    gorgeous fellow you are!!!

You have to be the only motorcycle riding bird I've ever heard of!!! I love the picture of you on the motorcycyle riding couple statue too! Plus you are an airplane traveler too!!! You are a bird on the go for sure! I hope you and your daddy are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!