Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~all attention.. New bunny in our yard!~

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke_Corgi View Post
    Why are all the pictures you posted of different bunnies?
    My thoughts exactly.

And why is at least one of the photos you 'took' on google images?

Link to prove:
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...1t:429,r:0,s:0
    Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 09-07-2010 at 05:00 PM.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Wow, she is a pretty rabbit Glad you have her in such a great cage, it is very big, I bet she loves it, and she is safe and fed...most animals love all this haha

Hope to see pics of her in the future

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisk_Luva View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

And why is at least one of the photos you 'took' on google images?

Link to prove:
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...1t:429,r:0,s:0
    She must have thought no one would notice!

Of course, I never heard of being able to just pick up and hold a wild one either, like was stated. Even those tiny babies I raised would try to get away, and I had many a bitten finger at feeding time. If that's the case and it would let her pick it up, I wonder why they had to run it down to get it in that big pen that got built with lightening speed. Seems it would have been easier just to pick it up!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I honestly don't get why people feel the need to post false stories. It doesn't do anything but make you look like an idiot. Especially typing things like "I'm jumping out the window with a bucket of water and they are attacking the window". Like come on, if you're gonna lie, try to be a little better than that.

Who'd have thought trolls still existed! While I was looking at the photos I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that they all looked like different rabbits.

How old is this person anyway? She sounds very young. Or well, very bored for that matter. Or perhaps a combination of the two.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Quote Originally Posted by luckies4me View Post
    Who'd have thought trolls still existed! While I was looking at the photos I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that they all looked like different rabbits.

How old is this person anyway? She sounds very young. Or well, very bored for that matter. Or perhaps a combination of the two.
    I've been wondering the same thing about the OPs age. Her profile says 44 but I don't believe it.

At any rate, it doesn't look like they're going to come back to this thread now that they've been caught in a big fat lie.

Pretty sure "Smarties" and this poster are one and the same...

Here's her intro thread. I smell something fishy.
    http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=163110
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Folks, don't call people trolls, or liars. I'll sort things out with her as best I can. And no, she and her daughter are not the same person. More has gone on behind the scenes than all of you know.

Lying and calling someone a troll really isn't in the spirit of Pet Talk, let me deal with her.
    I've Been Frosted

I understand your concern Karen, and I'm sorry, but things are just not adding up. The photos she posted were stolen from the internet, not photos she took, as proven by googling "rabbit". It's not very nice to come here with a false story and make animal lovers like us alarmed and afraid for this rabbit's safety if it doesn't even exist. Perhaps her daughter logged into her account. I know I did silly silly things as a youngster, and I'll be the first to admit I've lied plenty of times when I was younger, (Even told my step dad I owned a kangaroo and would take him to school with me...funny he believed it!) however, it doesn't make what was done right. Hopefully you can talk some sense in to whoever it is that is posting. I'm sure you'll do just that.

She got some of the photos from this site.
    http://www.junglewalk.com/photos/rabbit-pictures.htm

So please let her know that this is illegal. If the owners of the site find out she is using their photos without their permission she can get into some serious trouble.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

The owners of most of the pictures have been notified and sent a link to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by luckies4me View Post
    She got some of the photos from this site.
    http://www.junglewalk.com/photos/rabbit-pictures.htm

So please let her know that this is illegal. If the owners of the site find out she is using their photos without their permission she can get into some serious trouble.

I already let her know this. She has not yet responded.
    I've Been Frosted

In all honesty I don't think you'll be getting a response Karen. How unfortunate.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    It's a shame that it took so long for people to see what I saw from the very beginning in this woman.

I also feel rather hurt, that people that accused me of being hateful (and worse) to this woman, and publicly slammed me in the tread that CatsMeow started to try to publicly humiliate me (now deleted) by quoting PM's that transpired between the two of us, don't have the intestinal fortitude to step up and admit they were wrong. There were things said about me (and another innocent PT by-stander who doesn't even know she was dragged in), that were totally unfounded, untrue, uncalled for, and just plain mean and hateful.

Hopefully, CatsMeow will not be back, now that she has been exposed.
    Last edited by pomtzu; 09-09-2010 at 07:55 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~