Thread: Carrot. :(

Carrot. :(

Recently we found the bottom half of a Wild Rabbit we fed, and we named Carrot, at our front door. We did closer investigation and found out the neighbor's dogs killed it, like they killed Bear (our cat).

R.I.P. Carrot! We will miss feeding you and will miss you hopping around in our front yard!

Angry Hate those devils!

Aww... sweet Carrot Rest in Peace. Can't somebody do something about those dogs.tell the owner or something do something! These dogs are gonna kill a human next!

I've told the owners, they don't care. I called the police and AC, they don't do anything! What can I do!? I hate the devils, too! No, next they are going to kill my chihuahuah (the dog on my profile picture) because this morning the mutts climbed my fence and tried to bite him! One bite and he would have been dead!

Keep trying with the police and animal control, and involve the local newspaper or your own government if they are unresponsive. Keep going further up the "food chain" to the Governor if you have to!

Sadly a wild rabbit is prey to many animals, that is why they reproduce so quickly in nature. Rest in peace little bunny.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Keep trying with the police and animal control, and involve the local newspaper or your own government if they are unresponsive. Keep going further up the "food chain" to the Governor if you have to!

Sadly a wild rabbit is prey to many animals, that is why they reproduce so quickly in nature. Rest in peace little bunny.
    Yes, I will. Next they are either going to kill My poor Dexter (in my avvie) Or my tiny Chihuahuah, Max. (In my profile pic). And they may even go as far as killing a human!
    They have a huge, and i mean huge, backyard- fenced in- that they can roam. But no, they have to climb the fence and murder my previous cat and bunny!

Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    Yes, I will. Next they are either going to kill My poor Dexter (in my avvie) Or my tiny Chihuahuah, Max. (In my profile pic). And they may even go as far as killing a human!
    They have a huge, and i mean huge, backyard- fenced in- that they can roam. But no, they have to climb the fence and murder my previous cat and bunny!
    You should talk to the owners and convince them to get the dogs spayed or neutered, that often will tame some of the roaming tendencies. For you Chi's sake, I would never leave him outside unsupervised.
    I've Been Frosted

You sure have a lot of drama on your street, don't think I could live there.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    You should talk to the owners and convince them to get the dogs spayed or neutered, that often will tame some of the roaming tendencies. For you Chi's sake, I would never leave him outside unsupervised.
    He is an outside dog, but I do go outside with him and watch those dogs- my computer is by my window and I am looking at Max now.

I've never heard of or seen a Chihuahua being an outside dog, that would be like leaving a baby outside to fend for itself. Chihuahuas love to be inside next if not on their owners.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

You don't know mine. He used to be inside dog but then he wanted outside and didn't come back in for days, and he wants to be an outside dog. I watch him though.