Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Bobbie

Beautiful Bobbie

This is the kind of story that I like, that an older kitty found a good and loving home. So many times they're overlooked b/c people seem to always want kittens. I'm sure that you add to any environment that you're in, pretty girl, and I sure wish I could hear that "moo". Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Good for you, Bobbie. You are a beautiful kitty. I agree that older gals make great companions. We recently adopted a 7-year old from the Humane Society. Have a great Cat of the Day day!

Bobbie

Bobbie, Yes, We older gals (human and cats) make great companions (smile). It is great to read that a 10 yr old cat was adopted; that's terrific. I give your human credit for having good sense and a kind heart and giving you a wonderful home. IMO you look good for your age. You know the saying... I'm not getting older; I'm getting better... or something like that. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Aww Bobbie you are such a big Beautiful Plush Lady Cat and here you are just across the lake from us in Toronto, a beautiful City full of great places to see and eat.
    You are so lucky to have won the Furrever Cat Home Lottery and have found a home with three Cat Companions.

That was good news as Good Homes and Gotcha Days are not easy to come by, there are so many Pets looking for their place in the sun.

We Found Cats All send a Lucky Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Your Three Cat Companions Hughie ^^ Mr Boo^^ and Hearts^^ and Our Newest Friends ^^ and Cat Of The Day Beautiful Bobbie^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Bobbie, tortoiseshell kitty! What a wonderful adoption story your person has told us today. I would love to hug and snuggle you! I'd love to hear your moo-meow! Happy Cat of the Day, Bobbie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bobbie you are indeed one lovely girl!!!

My cat, Chester, is quite taken with your picture. He is ten too! We both hope you are having the most wonderfully fun day EVER!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Bobbie.. Your so Adorable & Sweet.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Kudos to your Meowmy for adopting an older kitty, Miss Bobbie! I am a fan of adult cats and they are too often overlooked in shelters; people seem to favor of the kittens. How wonderful that you are our most deserving COTD, and I am intrigued that your meow sounds like a cow . . . Hope you have a fun day of celebration and that Hearts joins in to congratulate you, precious Bobbie!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Bobbie's Mom

Hi all! I did not even know there was messages that could be attached here and I've been looking at this site for years! Ah well! Yes, I am Bobbie's Mom - she is such a doll, so sweet, at night, when I'm lying down watching TV, she will jump up on me (ahhh!) and she licks my face! I have never had a cat do that before. She is such a joy to have around, so easy going and sweet. I wish you could hear her moo-meow!

Miss Chunk

Hello Bobbie,

I love the picture of you sweetie, such beautiful green eyes. It makes
    me so happy to know that you were given a chance to join a wonderful family
    and be properly spoiled. Congratulations on being chosen as our Friday
    CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long & happy life with those who love you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a beautiful rescue story, Bobbie. And how well you have settled in to your new home. We wish you many happy years there, sweet girl. And congrats on being such a wonderful Cat of the Day, darling Bobbie.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hi there beautiful Bobbie! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, and what a happy day it is, having such a gorgeous senior girl such as yourself being our featured honoree, and a rescued senior at that! Major props to your wonderful Mommy for not only choosing adoption, but for opening up her home and heart to one very special, most deserving senior!!! I wish there were more people like your Mommy; giving the seasoned kids a chance to enjoy their golden years in a loving forever home such as yours!!! What a wonderful addition you are to your big, beautiful fur family, and with time, I'm sure even Hearts "the boss" will come around!

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Bobbie; celebrating to the max with your Mommy, Hughie, Mr. Boo and Hearts, and Cookie and Twinkie, too! Lots of hugs and kisses, woofs, purrs and wheeks to you beautiful Bobbie, from me and my "kids" Star the Lab, kitties Oliver and Tigg'r, and Ruby the guinea pig!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Bobbie!

Bobbie - nice to meet you! I'm glad that you found a new home...!
    The resident dilute torbie here - Dust Bunny - says hello!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	45922   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny and whiskers in new home.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	45923   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny up close.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	45924  

Bobbie you are so beautiful!! Tortishells are my absolute favorite and I think your coat is absolutely stunning!! Sounds like your mommy has a big heart and that you have joined into your new family nicely! Happy cat of the day -- I hope your mommy spoilts you rotten today

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chunk View Post
    Hi all! I did not even know there was messages that could be attached here and I've been looking at this site for years! Ah well! Yes, I am Bobbie's Mom - she is such a doll, so sweet, at night, when I'm lying down watching TV, she will jump up on me (ahhh!) and she licks my face! I have never had a cat do that before. She is such a joy to have around, so easy going and sweet. I wish you could hear her moo-meow!

Miss Chunk
    I really, really like that you and Bobbie adopted each other. As others have said, too often older cats are ignored when it comes time for adoption. My Solomon loves to groom me and sometimes I wake up to find him merrily licking me.