Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Butchie entered in the TICA cat show in October..UPDATE!!!!

Butchie entered in the TICA cat show in October..UPDATE!!!!

He's entered in the Household Pet category. I think he's going to do great!!! I sent in the application this morning.

The cat show will be at the Connecticut Expo Center in Hartford. There'll be a ton of vendors, dog agility trials. It's a great place to bring the family. October 23/24th. Bring a can of cat food and get $1 off your $7 entry fee. I hope to see some of you New Englanders there so you can meet and see how well Austin B (his show name) does in the rings.
    Last edited by moosmom; 10-11-2010 at 03:08 PM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Good luck, sweetheart and Austin B! I'll be there in spirit to make sure he behaves!!

Ohhhh! I wish I could be there!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Good Luck and I hope you win Austin B

Oh, that's really neat! On his way to a few Blue Ribbons, I'm sure.

Best wishes for the show, Austin B!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm sure he'll do well. I'll be going to a cat show this weekend but just as a spectator. If I lived closer I'd be sure to be there to root for him.

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    The cat show will be at the Connecticut Expo Center in Hartford.
    Hey Donna, is there an Amtrak station nearby? I'm considering maybe going for a day. Depends on what's going on around here.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Yes, right in downtown Hartford. I'll eve pick you up if you really want to be there!!! I have a futon you can sleep on too!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Ooooh, I'm thinking of taking a trip to New England some time this fall to visit my friends around Boston and Providence.. maybe that would be a good time to do it and I could meet even more of my friends in Hartford!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That would be AWESOME!!! Keep me posted.

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Yes, right in downtown Hartford. I'll eve pick you up if you really want to be there!!! I have a futon you can sleep on too!!
    I'll pick up a schedule at the station when Groucho goes to meet the Catmobile kitties heading to the Scottish Games in Catifornia. The PT Kitty Bagpipe Trio has their first public performance and they all want to be there. We definitely will talk!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

If you girls are lucky, I might be able to check in there by phone! I call Moosmom pretty often!

Best of luck.

Moosmom, I was going to ask how Austin did in the show, but it's next month! Dopey me. But -- while I'm on the subject -- how's Austin? Could you give him some petting from me?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Donna, do you know which day Butchie (and you) will be there?