Thread: Annie

Annie

HI FROM UPSTATE NY-I AM STRICTLY A CAT LADY-BUT I DO LOVE DOGS. YOU ARE SO ADORABLE SWEET LITTLE-FACE AND THOSE EYES ARE SO FRIENDLY-GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]Good Morning Annie....You are a beautiful little girl.
    You have the cutiest little face. I know your family loves you very much.
    I bet you can't wait for Brent to come home and play with you.Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda...SC
    LHCamry

Annie I love the picture of you speaking our mind! congratulations sweet girl on being DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Congratulations to Annie for being our DOTD and Brent, you sound like a great person and I'm sure your mom is very proud of the man you are becoming....have fun in college

Annie! (And Princess)!

What a great story - what a lovely face!
    You do indeed have a wonderful life - all of you - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Annie!

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you darling Annie, and to your "brother" Brent, and your mom Laurie, as well! Annie, you had me with your heart melting photos alone, but after reading your brother Brent's most loving and heartfelt tribute to his beautiful best friend, and his mom, I was in tears. What a beautiful best friend your family has in you Annie, and how blessed they have been to have known your love and devotion these many years; especially Brent, who was lucky enough to have you (and Princess) as his childhood best friends; to grow up! And now, I can just imagine the excitement that ensues with those happy homecomings! (Being a JRT/Rat Terrier cross, I'm sure your excitement is boundless)

Annie, your family is so lucky to have a doggie and best friend as sweet and loving as you, bringing so much joy to their lives, just as you are so lucky to have them! And oh yes, your mom Laurie sure did one fine job in raising not only you and Princess, all of your fur siblings, but Brent as well! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, precious Annie! Wishing for you and your wonderful family a very happy "top dog" day of celebration, and many, many more happy years together!

Thank you Brent, for sharing your precious Annie, your lovely family, with us all; you folks truly are special, and you are one fine young man; your mom must be so proud! And when you see her, please give Annie a big hug and kiss for me, precious Princess too, and oh yes, a treat or two!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-31-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Annie,

What a pleasure to meet you,Princess & your human today. You have
    what sounds like a loving, caring family. Perfect for raising children and
    animals. What a great enviroment for everyone to thrive. Congrats
    pretty girl, on being chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of hugs & kisses for you & sister Princess too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Annie what a beauty you are!!!

What fun to have a fellow Kansan nab our top honors today!!! I've never been to Scranton but it must be wonderful to have beauties like you there. I hope you and your entire family are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You!!!

Your kind words are overwhelming! Thank You! I am SO honored to have my Annie recognized! I don't know whom I am most proud of....my sweet little Annie or my Wonderful Son Brent! I love them all! Thanks again for all the gracious thoughts! This is my lucky day! I have lots to be thankful for!!