Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi and Question

I looked at your bunnies, they are just beautiful! I will be looking forward to more pics of them!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks everyone...you are too kind!

--Meg

Meg - sorry I'm a bit late here - but a big to you and I hope you will enjoy being here.

Lynne

Hi Meg, and welcome to PT. It is sooo fun and free, and wonderful wonderful people are on it. I have six babies, with five of them identified below. Your rabbits are cuter than cute! What are you pursuing your degree in?
    Johanna

I am sure that I will really enjoy this board. I love to talk about my little sweeties. I love all kinds of animals, but these rabbits have stole my heart! I am majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in Art. All your pets (that I can see) are all so cute. They bring such happiness to everyday life don't they? Take care all.

--Meg

Ah, I am very late~

Welcome to Pet Talk!! It only took Floppsy three days to win POTD but I forgot to submit my e-mail adress so I didn't get a notification! Lol thank god I check it every day, but have not had time to post comments lately. With me failing science(that's right, I'm now failing)and all the homework there really is not much time to post, except the weekends!! Anyway, I am still waiting for Sally and Lady to win DOTD and COTD but that's ok! Anyway, hope you like it here, and sorry I was so late!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Originally posted by Megs
    I am majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in Art. All your pets (that I can see) are all so cute. They bring such happiness to everyday life don't they? Take care all.

--Meg
    Did I see correctly??? You have a minor in art??? Does that mean like art like painting and stuff or art like the arts?? If you mean art then that is awesome!!! I looove art it is my favorite subject!! I plan to become an art teacher, and an artist (but of course a sled-dog musher as well!). Well, glad to hear you are doing something really cooooool!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

My minor is art, like painting, drawing, sculpture...stuff like that. Art is great, it seems like you really have passion for it. Keep it up..you'll make a great teacher some day! I hope Miles and Ella make it into the Pet of the Day!