Thread: Mister Munch!!

Mister Munch!!

You are one handsome fellow!! Congrats on being POTD! Sounds like your mom is very lucky to have you!

For those that don't know, these guys start out BRIGHT yellow or red and slowly turn green!

He such a happy snake. Congrats on being POTD!

happy POTD munch!! what a gorgeous snake you are absolutely stunning colouration, may you get spoiled rotten on your special day

Munchkin :o)

Hello, Munch's Mama,
    I just wanted to comment on Munch's beautiful colors. I've never seen a snake like him. Call me dumb (many do) but what is a "pinkie", other than one's little finger? I wish I could be enlightened on that. Is it like baby mice or something similar? I just can't figure it out for sure and as I don't know any "snake people", I have no way of finding out.
    When I was a kid, I mean a little kid, like three years old, I could name all the snakes in a wildlife book my grandfather had given me. I had a fascination for them and have caught many garter snakes and a couple of gopher snakes in the wild but that's the extent of my experience. I'm not as interested in snakes as I once was, partially because I don't care for the eating habits of many of them, especially the constrictors. Just seems harsh. Of course, I don't care to see a lion take down a little Tommy, either. I guess I just hate seeing things die. I don't even hunt any more, even though I was raised that way in my association with my maternal grandfather. And now I'm rambling...I'm sorry.
    May you and Munch share a long, happy and healthy life together. Thanks for sharing him with us.
    Blessings to you.
    My love to all the world,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

I'll send you a PM about the pinkie.
    I've Been Frosted

You are truly a beautiful snake, Munch! I had a corn snake years ago and used to feed him pinkies, thawed and dangling from a string to attract his attention. His name was Sly. I hope you and your guardian share many loving years together, gorgeous guy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

MR. MUnch

OH YES-YOU ARE A PRETTY SNAKE-LOVELY GREEN! I CAN PICTURE YOU SLIDING OUT OF THAT EGG ON VALENTINE'S DAY TOO! I AM A NY CAT LADY.MY ONLY EXPERIENCE WITH A BIG SNAKE WAS IN THE LATE 1970s ON A CAR TRIP WITH A FRIEND TO BOSTON MA. WE STOPPED AR A PET STORE AND I ACTUALLY LET THE GUY IN THERE PUT THE SNAKE-I THINK A PYTHON-LIGHT BEIGE-AND IT WAS COOL-AND SMOOTH. IT WAS AWRESOME-THEY ARE NOT SLIMY. I STILL WISH I TOOK A PICTURE OF THAT! I HAVE 2 SNAKES NOW----BUT-AND THERE ALWAYS IS A BUT.. THEY ARE STUFFED-LOL MUNCH IS SO HANDSOME AND THAT FACE IS REMARKABLE. HE DOES LOOK REALLY FRIENDLY BUT I AM SURE A SNAKE HAS HIS MOODS AT TIMES.LOL HAPPY PTD AND HAVE A SSSSSSIZZLIN' SSSSSUPER END-OF-SUMMER!SSSSSUSAN SSSWATLIN518 SSSS SEEYA!

P s

I MEANT TO FINISH ONE THOUGHT-I HAD THE SNAKE AROUND ME NECK AND SHOULDERS! SNAKES RULE-THANKS FOR SHARING! SUSANSWATLIN518

Munch

No need for a "creepy. crawly" warningfor me! Munch is gorgeous. Have many happy years with him.

Nancy A