Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charges...

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charges...

LAS VEGAS — Police arrested Paris Hilton on cocaine possession charges late Friday night after stopping the car she was in on a Las Vegas street, authorities said.

The socialite was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on the cocaine charge, Las Vegas police spokesman Marcus Martin said.

The 29-year-old Hilton was in a car driven by a friend that was stopped when officers noticed what they suspected to be marijuana smoke coming from it, he told The Associated Press.

"Officers noticed a vehicle leaving smoke trail of a controlled substance (and) made a stop based on that," Martin said.

During the stop, officers found what appeared to be a drug on Hilton and later tests showed that it was cocaine, Martin said. He didn't know how much was found.

He said Hilton was apparently recognized by passers-by and a crowd quickly gathered in the area where the vehicle had been pulled over.

Police watch commander Lt. Wayne Holman said Hilton was still being held around 2 a.m. Saturday but would probably be freed on her own recognizance later in the morning.

Hilton's manager didn't immediately return AP calls for comment early Saturday. Her publicist, Dawn Miller, did not immediately return an e-mail message.

Polices didn't release the name of the man who was driving the car. Martin said he's not sure if he was also arrested.

Hilton was arrested this summer after the Brazil-Netherlands World Cup match in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, on suspicion of possession of marijuana. The case was then dropped at a midnight court hearing.

Hilton pleaded no contest in 2007 to alcohol-related reckless driving and was sentenced to 45 days in jail. After spending about 23 days in jail, Hilton told U.S. television host Larry King that the experience caused her to re-evaluate the role partying played in her life. She said she wanted "to help raise money for kids and for breast cancer and multiple sclerosis."

This b**** hasn't learned a d*** thing. $$$$$ talks.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    LAS VEGAS — Police arrested Paris Hilton on cocaine possession charges late Friday night after stopping the car she was in on a Las Vegas street, authorities said.

The socialite was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on the cocaine charge, Las Vegas police spokesman Marcus Martin said.

The 29-year-old Hilton was in a car driven by a friend that was stopped when officers noticed what they suspected to be marijuana smoke coming from it, he told The Associated Press.

"Officers noticed a vehicle leaving smoke trail of a controlled substance (and) made a stop based on that," Martin said.
    I can see the cop driving down the street with his head sticking out of the window like a dog, trying to smell the smoke coming out of the car's window.

Does anyone remember the scene from FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH?
    When the kids were smoking pot in the van, the door opens and a super huge cloud rolls out after Jeff Spicolli? Jesus, everyone smokes in Vegas....

--------------------

Yes, I think that the Biatch should go to jail.....but her money will get her out.

So, just like Tiger, Sandra, Lindsay and all the other celebs who get caught in some kind of scandal?

Money will grease the skids and everything will turn out o.k. for them.

You have to wonder what they are trying to do to their lives. Someone who seems to have it all.... just isn't happy with what she has. Life is hard enough without adding drugs into it!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Why am I not surprised at this news report?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Why am I not surprised at this news report?
    Me to. She keeps getting busted....LOLOLOL

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Well - I guess the more money you have, the "stupider" you behave. It's evident by all the famous people lately, throwing away freedom, wealth, families, for some stupid indulgence, whether it be drugs, alcohol, or a romp between the sheets. What a bunch of idiots..........
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Well - I guess the more money you have, the "stupider" you behave. It's evident by all the famous people lately, throwing away freedom, wealth, families, for some stupid indulgence, whether it be drugs, alcohol, or a romp between the sheets. What a bunch of idiots..........
    You know, perhaps these people have nothing else to do in their lives other than have one big party.
    I suppose that in itself would be boring after a while, and they seek new thrills accordingly.

OT - RICHARD, Tiger just lost his wife, and is not playing well this year. Probably lost interest in his off-course activities too.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    The naughty girls always make the news.

Why am I not surprised at this news..... I guess it proves that money can't buy happiness no matter who you are. Some people never learn. After her stint in jail you'd think she would grow up and stop being so stupid but I guess stupidity runs in her genes. Wonder if she'll be crying for mommy to save her from this one too?
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

People from every walk of life can get addicted to the point they can't, or won't, stop.

A young fellow I met at an AA meeting listened to everyone eagerly; he was in tears about wanting to be with his kids; he did a bit in remand, came back to a few meetings.

They buried him this past Tuesday. 22 years old.

Addictions are very democratic...they don't care who they infect and kill. Thank God some take notice and get off the track before the train hits them...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Paris Who-lton? It's like, dude... who the f*&%@ cares about these bimbo-etts?
    ~ at least I'm not...

Today I read in the news that Paris wants to become a veterinarian or a school teacher but she couldn't because she is so famous.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    Today I read in the news that Paris wants to become a veterinarian or a school teacher but she couldn't because she is so famous.
    I thought it was because you had to have at least a few working brain cells....
    She has fried and pickled hers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    That's just not true - she could have become a teacher, but instead decided to focus on being famous, and promoting her "brand." If she wanted, she could still become a teacher, but that would require diligence and effort.

Stories like this just emphasize to me how little looks and money matter in terms of happiness. She's got enough money to do anything she wants, but look how she spends it ... obviously not a happy person.
    I've Been Frosted