Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rocky

Rocky

You are such a beautiful cat Rocky. As I tell my fur kids no matter your age your still my babies

Well, good morning, Rocky! You're my favorite kind of kitty-shelter adopted and A TABBY!!! By the way, eleven is not old, you're just hitting your stride! Happy COTD to you, sweet Rocky, you have a wonderful day just for you!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

What a Lucky Cat You are Rocky, to have landed in such a Wonderful Furrever Home, after such a tough and noisy start in life, you have landed right where you belong in a home where, you are the Little Furry King of All You Rule!!!

You are such a Handsome Cat, and look so very happy, and we know that you appreciate everything that is done for you, and you let your Family know that you are far important, as You are a Real Cat, and a computer is virtual.

We Found Cats real enjoy reading about You Rocky and are sending a Gotta Fly Now MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of THe Day ^^ Real Cat Rocky ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, Rocky! You are a most-deserving Cat of the Day after all you've been through. I love your fuzzy old face...you look quite dignified and very wise! You must pace yourself through the rest of your nine lives. We all get older and slow down a bit (or a bit more!), but it sounds as though you have a lot of life in you yet and you're enjoying it, too. Rocky, you have earned the right to get cranky once in awhile You're a survivor and as long as you still love your lap time and your food, and you keep your diabetes under control, you'll be giving your family a long lifetime of great memories.

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Rocky!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Young Rocky

11 is not old at all - maybe he just likes living the easy peaceful life after all he has been through. I suggest you try Sasha's Blend - it's great for kitties suffering from any muscle and arthritis problems - he'll be jumping up and down from high places in no time.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Rocky what a handsome fellow you are!

What a treat to see your sweet self on my computer screen today.
    I'm sorry about your achy joints. My darling Rainbow kitty, Leonardo, had trouble getting up on the bed too. I put a low box by the bed so he could get on that then up on the bed. Maybe your mom will do that for you. I hope you enjoy your special day today. Maybe have a specially yummy treat or something.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rocky Kitty

Hello, my friend. May the Lord grant you a great life and good health. I can tell you have a good heart toward living things. Rocky would mot have made it so long had it not been for your love and care. A cat or dog has to CARE and if they cease to do so, then their life is cut short. I have a fifteen year old kitty, a female named "Erin" (after hurricane Erin in 1995. The hurricane had just made landfall in the Gulf when we got Erin from the Humane Society. She had been born in a barn...) AKA "the Mouser", although she's never even seen a mouse; it's because of her pretty, mousy gray color. The Mouser is happy because she's much loved, even though she's a bit on the persnickety side at times; I bear with her because it's just the way she is.
    I believe Rocky can live a few more years than he has, so long as he is continued to be loved and tummy-rubbed and all the little special things you can do to show him he is loved and special. Some special, little toys can often perk up a kitty. I've had kitties since I was nine years old and fifty years have passed since then (hard to believe) and I've gained a fair amount of insight since then. God has put certain animals on this earth for our mutual love and pleasure. My life, the last twenty-one years spent in disability and pain, has been much improved because of my love for the Creator's animals, although my grief is very heavy when I lose one. I just take it really hard. Thus far, even at Erin's age, she can still scat about the house with the big male kitty we have ("Tweeder") and in fact, can lay a fair-sized whuppin' on him if he gets out of line and he outweighs her by a good six or seven pounds.
    Well, I've rambled. It's my wish that you have many more years with Rocky, as a HEALTHY kitty. May his health improve and his temperament show it. May his joints loosen up and may he feel freer that he has in many years. This is my blessing for your Rocky kitty.
    And may you be happy and live a long, productive and special life in God, apart from Whom there is little to even hold dear.
    Take care, my friend.
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Rocky

Ask your Vet about GLUCOSAMINE for Rocky-- many of the older, Senior Citizen members of our Pride have taken glucosamine in one form or another- Dasuquin, Cosequin, there are several good preparations- some are capsules you dump into their food and mix, some are tablets you crush and mix with (excellent choice!) some Gerber baby chicken or turkey food-- but it's made HUGE differences in quality of life for the Seniors!! They go from taking 10 minutes of obviously-uncomfortable effort going up stairs, to SCAMPERING up and down stairs and even CLIMBING TREES..... it's like MAGIC..... and Rocky sure seems like he deserves the best!!
    Happy COTD to Rocky from our pride, especially the Seniors-- Sammy (18), Kramer (15), Lucy (14)...... many, many more!!

Rocky

Rocky tell your mom or dad to get you a ramp so you can get on the bed easier 11yrs.old is not that old for a cat. May you get un grumpy maybe a pain somewhere like ugly old Mr.Arther who just loves everyone man or beast.They may have some medications for ole Mr.Arther so he will not be painful.
    Mr.Athur( Arthritis) for those who not know.

Rocky, at 11 years old you're just getting started! As long as your humans continue to take such good care of you, you could be around for many, many more years. W/such a handsome face and big paws, you could probably handle just about anything but kitty stairs would be ideal for you to get into bed more easily. I got some for my senior kitties at the pet store and they love it. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello Rocky,

You are a very handsome fellow. I am so glad to know what a
    great family found you & more than made up for a "rocky" start in life.
    You and brother Max are right where you should be, with folks who love
    & appreciate you. Congratulations on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending gentle hugs & tummy rubs just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Rocky

Shame he was in an animal shelter for so long.

Hi Rocky! A very happy, heartfelt Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! I was so touched by your story, Rocky; you truly are a fighter, AND a survivor! I have a soft spot for you "sugar" kitties (diabetic kitties), and seniors! My beautiful Rainbow Bridge boy Buddy was a diabetic, and lived many happy, active years with his family, being treated with insulin, and later on Rx food alone! (He was just about to turn 20 when he left for the Bridge!)

You know Rocky, I think you rescued your Mom as much as she rescued you...isn't that so often the case with our "rescues"? Bless you Rocky, for helping to heal your mommy's heart after the passing of your beloved predecessor; you do him (or her) proud! And now Rocky, it's time for you to relax and enjoy your well earned retirement, your golden years, being pampered and loved to pieces, treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires!

Lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Rocky! I hope you and furbro Max, and your human family, are enjoying a very special "top cat" day, and here's to many more happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, handsome tabby Rocky! I like your perfect tabby coat and I am so happy that you're in a home where you are loved and cared about, with snuggles, yummy food and lap time! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rocky what a handsome tabby man you are!! Enjoy your cat of the day status -- I hope you get spoilt even more by your lovely humans today!