Thread: Cleo

Cleo

Hi Cleo...You sure are a pretty little lady. I had a little beagle that looked just like you. I bet you are a spoiled little girl.
    Beagles are so loving. With those big pretty eyes of yours I would give you anything you wanted. Congratulations on DOTD.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Cleo, what a smart girl you are. I used to have a little dog who hid food in my husbands shoes, so I had to laugh at you with your cookies. You are a beautiful representative of your breed, and I can tell that your humans love you a lot. I'll bet even those portly cats love you if they would just admit it. Wish I could give you a hug and a treat dear Cleo, but maybe mommy will do it for me. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Cleo

Cleo, You are such a pretty girl... love your ears and big ole eyes. I can tell you are indeed loved by your family and maybe the cats too. It sounds as if you all have a lot of fun together. You started my day off with a smile reading about your hiding the cookies at grandma's house. Congrats on being DOTD!

Mary Beth, I just read your post about your dog Cleo. I enjoyed reading your writeup and photos of Cleo. I agree; this is a wonderful site. I think I found it in March & then submitted my pets. Thanks for sharing with us. Kay in NC

Cleo...

Oh, Cleo...you remind me so much of a Beagle my sister's family had named "Snuggles", AKA "Snuggs", back in the 1980's and 1990's. Snuggs has since gone to the Rainbow Bridge; she has much company there from my family...
    Cleo's eating habits remind me of Snuggs, also. Beagles like to eat (so do I, unfortunately...)
    Cleo's such a pretty hound. I bet she has the traditional "merry" attitude which most Beagles have. They're one of the happiest breeds around. I like the sneakiness of Cleo when it comes to food.
    I wish Cleo a long, happy, healthy life with lots of sunny days, cozy nights and tons of good food and treats.
    Take care. May the Lord bless you all.
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Hi Cleo, hi Mary Beth...Happy Dog of the Day to you both! Your Mommy waited a long time for her Beagle craving to be fulfilled, and oh, did she hit the jackpot the day she welcomed you into her home and heart! What a sweet, gentle, precious pup you are, and by all accounts, a most umm, entertaining one at that! hehe I laughed so hard reading of your culinary capers that I had tears running down my face!

You remind me so much of my Rainbow Bridge angel Lab Jingles, who was food obsessed, though unlike you, not prone to hiding her stash, but rather swallowing it whole, and in record time...the entire salmon she dragged out of the bottom shelf of the frig (my dinner party fare), the whole raw roast beef, (it took days before my mother solved that one, finding the wrapper behind the couch), the entire loaf of bread lifted off the counter, the strawberry shortcake and yes,the hotdog she swiped right out of my friend's hand, politely leaving the bun behind. Once she and I were out shopping. I had on our first stop, bought a bag of homemade donuts, assorted; jelly, cream filled, sugar coated, a couple of plain. Well, the next stop I made the mistake of leaving the box on the front seat, and was greeted upon my return by a furry mug covered in raspberry jelly and powdered sugar; she did leave the plain ones!

Your family, your mommy, your Grandma, and young human siblings are so very blessed to have a beautiful, sweet and loving best friend in you, Cleo! Hopefully my dream to ond day have a Beagle will come true, and hopefully she or he will be just as special as you! Thanks for the big smiles and laughs, for brightening my day with your heartwarming story! I hope you and your family are having the happiest day, celebrating your much deserved "top dog" reign, sweetheart! Please have your Mom give you a big hug, kiss, and (dare I say it) favorite treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cleo, I love the last picture of you! Congratulations sweet girl on being dotd!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Cleo,

I loved reading all about you today. You are a true sweetheart of
    a pup and it is a real pleasure to meet you today.Pictures of you are precious.
    It made me laugh to hear about your food adventures. Hiding the cookies
    was a real stroke of genius on your part.(plenty to scarf up later, eh?)
    Big congratulations on being choisen for honors today as our lovable, sweet
    and deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses to you Cleo.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cleo the Clown!

Your story had me laughing...thanks! What a doggie you are - lol!
    You are one special dog: smart, funny, and cute!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Cleo!

Cleo!!!!!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Cleo and Mary Beth!! Cleo, we can not stop laughing at your food stealing antics. If there is food around, you will find it. We can't believe you were hiding the cookies and not eating them. Everyone in our house agrees we could never do that. You are so adorable and it seems you have the personality to go along with it. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses and belly rubs from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "A Little Cooler Today" Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Clever cleo

HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY! RIGHT HERE I WOULD JUST TELL YOU I THINK THE THIRD PICTURE ON THE FLORAL FABRIC IS MY FAVORITE BECAUSE OF YOUR DEVILISHLY FUNNY EYES!I AM A NY CAY LADY BUT I HAVE MET BEAGLES AND LIKE THEM. THEY ALSO ENJOY ME BY THE WAY!ONE THING THOUGH-GO EASY ON THOSE FAT CATS-THEY COULD TURN OUT TO BE YOUR BEST PALS. LOL I AM SO GLAD TO MEET YOU. PEACE SUSANSWATLIN518