Thread: Cooper!

Cooper!

WOW, all three photos are SO PRECIOUS! Totally in love with Cooper!

Cooper

SOOOOO CUTE! I always wanted a dog that loved the water and both the lab i had and the great pyrenees i have now want nothing to do with water lol but your pictures are great and the one on the raft you look so peaceful just hanging out!
    Have a great dotd

It is such a rainy day in NYC this morning and it was so great seeing Cooper this morning to make me smile. Congratulations sweet boy on bieng DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Cooper

ohhhhh, how cute you are Cooper. That baby picture was adorable and you're turning into a very handsome boy. Enjoyed all your photos. You sound as if you are loads of fun and love everybody. I can tell that your humans love you very much. I hope all of you have a long life together. Congrats on being pup/DOTD! Kay in NC

Cute Cool Cooper!

What a dog...what a dog! You are cute, funny, and smart!
    I know that you are enjoying your DOTD status...everyday!
    (My kitty Whiskers also thinks everyone comes by to see him, and he loves chicken too - lol)!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Your page should come equipped with a CUTENESS WARNING

All three pictures just stole my heart; as did your bio.

Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY!!!!!

Hi there Cooper! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful Golden guy you are Cooper, inside and out! This life long Retriever lover's heart skipped a beat when I clicked on your painfully precious piccies! And here I had always thought Dals were the defacto mascots for firefighters! But oh, those shots of you in the pool, relaxing on your float, are just the best! I have a water/pool loving Lab, but she has yet to try and ride an inflatable! hehe (She does however love Labnilla DQ cones! hehe You are just too precious Cooper, the consummate Golden, loving life and people as you do. You're everything a family could ask for in a furkid, and more!
    Thanks for warming and brightening my gray, cool, rainy day with your heart warming story and sun*shiny self! Enjoy your big day, celebrating to the max with your mommy and daddy, and sister Bella! Hope you're treated to a run through your water park (the hose) and get treated to a yummy DQ double dip! Hugs and cuddles to you, precious Cooper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by MoonandBean View Post
    Your page should come equipped with a CUTENESS WARNING

All three pictures just stole my heart; as did your bio.

Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY!!!!!

Oh, Cooper! Could you possibly be any cuter, I really don't see how! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cooper...You are so lucky to have a family that loves you very much. You are so handsome. I would love to have you. You are the cutiest thing. I love all your pictures. The one on the fire truck is so pretty. Congratulations on DOTD. You make my heart fludder.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Cooper, I don't get to the dog side much but I must say that all three of the pix of you are so cute. The one w/you in the pool and w/the tennis ball in your mouth is just adorable. I can tell that you're just a lovey and a pleasure to be around. Enjoy your day as DOTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hi Cooper!!!!

Hello to you, lovable Labbie Boy!! You are such a handsome guy too, Cooper. You're Cooperlicious!!!! This is what we told our Mom and she agrees. You sound like a wonderful man too. Love your pictures. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD, Sweetie!!! Please tell the family to cover you with kisses from Florida, ok? Thanks!!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!