Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **New Toy From USA!!**

**New Toy From USA!!**

I've not had chance to tell you all that while we were over there in USA - I bought a water fountain for the three musketeeers.
    They adore it!!! I'm amazed - they took to it immediately, no giving it long stares - in fact Dan rushed up and gave me a look that said 'At Last - this is what I've been waiting for!!!' and got his head stuck in for a long refreshing drink!! It was so much cheaper than over here (Gosh I'm a Scrooge at times!!) and all we needed was an adaptor to make it work.
    Oh yes and we got lots of 'Temptations' treats for our bunch (can't find them in UK yet) - so I thought I'd try them out on Diane and Jason's cat - Tabitha (another black and white princess!!) - well she scoffed them like she'd not been fed for a month - so Diane's going to have to buy more for her!! And she's trying to put the little angel on a diet - she's getting quite a tummy on her! Diane actually called me a 'Nawtee Mummy'!! Cheek!

Lynne

Lynn, glad your travels were safe and you found some toys n treats for your furkids.

Where is Stockport in relation to London? I was sent to the UK on business about 10 years ago and was just inlove with the beautiful green countryside, the spectacular architecture and the general historic wonder of London...spent some time on a train going to Birminham and saw some spectacular cathedrals. Everyone was ever so pleasant!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

From Birmingham we're about an hour north - just outside Manchester. From here to London it takes about 2 and 3/4 hours on the train.

Lynne

Lynne, where were you over here? I think it is funny you were on a trip to the US and you bought a cat toy present back to your kids...

Nobody else got pressies - just the cats......................

Lynne

lynnestankard....hey, i didnt see this when i wrote you last....pressies....i likeeeee that and will incorporate it into my people-talk immediately!

Lynne, I'm glad that you had such a nice trip and that your cats love their new drinking fountain. I've had mine since late August and Sunny and Storm really seem to like it. Pepper is still drinking from the old water hole.

LOL KAK - why is there always one?? I really thought Bagel wouldn't use the fountain - she's SO suspicious. But no bother - head in and slurping well!!

Lynne

I just bought one on eBay.

I can't wait to get it - the cats are going to have so much fun. I don't know if Bo will use it, but both Abby and Hanna love running water.

Interestingly enough, Lynne, we (I should say Butter and Mimi) received a Drinkwell Fountain from an old Pet Talk friend for a wedding gift!! Who better to give a gift to than the cats??? They love it!! I know your gang will love it too!!!

As for the Temptations......I broke down yesterday, at the grocery store, and bought one package for Butter and Mimi, after reading that Pam would supply Trevor with some on his special day (when he was COTD). Well, they are pawing at the cabinet now!!! It might have been a mistake!!! We got Salmon flavored.......they are going nuts!!!! LOL!!!

Originally posted by Logan
    Interestingly enough, Lynne, we (I should say Butter and Mimi) received a Drinkwell Fountain from an old Pet Talk friend for a wedding gift!! Who better to give a gift to than the cats??? They love it!! I know your gang will love it too!!!

As for the Temptations...... Well, they are pawing at the cabinet now!!! It might have been a mistake!!!
    Yep, big mistake Logan. Ever since I brought them home, Peanut has really turned into a little treat monger! She always did beg for treats, but not like this! She becomes very vocal (which is so unlike her) and insistent. And she will not leave me alone until I finally give in and give her some. One thing that doesn't help though is while we were gone the petsitter bought a small can of Salmon flavored cat food because she was having a hard time giving Peanut her pill everyday. So now, not only does Peanut go nuts for the Temptations, as soon as I open the refrigerator door she is right there and beggin ferociously for the canned cat food! My sweet little girl is turning into a monster - all due to Temptations. So be careful with them.

Lynne, glad to hear you had a good time while you were here, and that your furkids benefited from the trip too. Tubby ignored his water fountain for years, and has finally started using it, but still supplements from his other usual sources which I guess he's not ready to give up yet.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Lynne, glad to hear you had a good time while you were here, and that your furkids benefited from the trip too. Tubby ignored his water fountain for years, and has finally started using it, but still supplements from his other usual sources which I guess he's not ready to give up yet.
    T & P's Mom - ROTFL - Don't these sweet fur kids sound like skin babies? You know when you take them off the bottle and offer a cup - they still need the bottle last feed before they go to bed!!
    So sweet!

Lynne

Private message to Dan and Bagel and the other furkids from Cassy:

"If you like to see your Mommy's face turn an inneresten color of pink, go swimmin in your new waterpondy and then dry off inna middle of her bed. It's GOOD exercise, even if it sounds disgustin."

Your California bud,
    Cassy the bad
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

wowz kassey youz is one big brave boy - d'you do dat wif youZ wadder? we'ze all likz dis nuw fingy mummy browt us bak from seein' Dee - an luvverly cleen wadder is grat.
    Bagel did go owt in the rain dis mornin - an wen she came in jumped all over mummys bed - jeesh youZ shuda herd the noize!! sumptin abut cleen bedding!! we'ze didn't now wot it meant effer!!
    deez hoomanz tek sum undderstanddin sumtimez!!
    nose kisses comin atcha kassey - an livvey too xxxxxx
    frum bagel, ketchum an dan .

Originally posted by AmberLee
    Private message to Dan and Bagel and the other furkids from Cassy:

"If you like to see your Mommy's face turn an inneresten color of pink, go swimmin in your new waterpondy and then dry off inna middle of her bed. It's GOOD exercise, even if it sounds disgustin."

Your California bud,
    Cassy the bad
    That's too funny AmberLee. I'm sure glad that Sunny hasn't tried this yet. Cassy please don't give him any ideas.