Thread: For my RB MooShoo

For my RB MooShoo

You stole my heart when you came into my life. You broke it when you died suddenly. I believe things happen for a reason, and that you put Austin in my life to fill that void. No one will ever take your place, my soulmate.

You are happy and whole at the RB and I think about you all the time. Going to take Austin out in YOUR buggy today to get some air. Hope you don't mind.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Donna, I'm sure that MooShoo is happy now that you're happy. I know that my RB Sunny sent me my two widdle orange & white boys and my RB Starr may of had a hand in it too. Enjoy your new baby!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I believe things happen for a reason, and that you put Austin in my life to fill that void. ... Going to take Austin out in YOUR buggy today to get some air. Hope you don't mind.
    Leaky eyes here, Moosmom. I don't think Moo will mind. Please take a picture of Austin on his first adventure in Moo's buggy! (((HUGS)))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cassiesmom,

I definitely will take pictures, although I don't think Austin would be as mellow and cooperative as MooShoo was. I never had to put the screen up on the buggy with MooShoo.

I found Moo's sweater and told Austin that it was handed down from his Uncle Moo. I held it up to him and WOW!!! Unfortunately, it's HUGE!!!! Of course, so was MooShoo. Time for a new kitty wardrobe!!!!

Holly also told me that the people who have adopted her cats dressed them up and found later the clothes not only OFF the cat, but buried in their litterbox. Oh boy!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Donna,
    Moo was involved with this all along and wouldn't allow you to get another Sphinx until the right one came along. Austin has MooShoo's 100% approval and that's the only reason he's with you now. But you knew that already!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Holly also told me that the people who have adopted her cats dressed them up and found later the clothes not only OFF the cat, but buried in their litterbox. Oh boy!!
    OH MY! I am cracking up over that! Rolling on the floor!

It made MooShoo sad to see you so sad over loosing him so he put you where you needed to be to get another that would heal your heart and ease your pain. None could ever replace MooShoo but you have love to give and he found just the right one to fill that void and the need to love. Cat's ain't stupid, he knew what he was doing... I am sure he will check in on you to make sure you are fulfilling his plan before he gets on to playing hard at RB.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I know that MooShoo will be there on that first walk and will be so happy that Austin is your new pride and joy.
    Our Awesome Pet Angels want us to take New Pets in, and give the New Arrivals to get the same advantages of a Great Furr Ever Home and a Loving Guardian that they have such fond memories of
    That will be a Great Occasion as I believe Princess and Sydney will be there too.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I took Austin for a "short" ride cuz he seemed skittish. He finally laid down. It was only a 10 minute walk to the store to get the local town paper.

Couldn't get pictures because, unlike MooShoo, I couldn't unzip the screen, for fear he'd bolt.

I promise I'll post more soon.

I can just see MooShoo looking down from the Bridge and smiling (in his own little kitty way) as he listens to your message to him..

And he's so PROUD of his new little nephew he sent your way!

Love to you and MooShoo and Austin and all the family,

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thanks Pat!

MooShoo Knew when the time and kitten was right.
    GILL & Crew;