Thread: I swear Maya Linn KNOWS when Judge Judy is over at exactly 5 p.m.

I swear Maya Linn KNOWS when Judge Judy is over at exactly 5 p.m.

The MINUTE the music for Judge Judy plays ending it, Maya Linn is in my face demanding to be fed. Who says cats can't be trained???

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Ummm...the CAT was trained?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Re

I just wanted to tell you how much what you have wrote below means to me. Bubba & Monster have left their paw prints on my heart too & I hope to someday see them again. For right now I hope that members of my family who are in heaven already take good care of them for me.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02

Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning, and your passing will leave a hole in my heart. I wait anxiously for you to come back to me. We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009

MooShoo, you left me too soon. I wasn't ready. Play hard at the bridge my precious boy. Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted. I loved you like no other.[

It's the 5 pm thing.. For some reason, they ALL seem to know when it is 5...pm or am! Chester had me trained to feed him at those times and so did my RB Chynna!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

When I was bottle feeding Molly (fkna Phoenix Destiny) my other cats got used to me feeding them at 6 a.m. I had to stop that fast. No way in hell I was getting up at 6 a.m. to feed them everyday. They're now on a regular schedule. AMEN!!!

Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Ummm...the CAT was trained?
    Moosmom, it sounds like you and Maya Linn have each other very well trained! Cassie has me trained too Could you please give her a hug and a snuggle from me?

Edited to add: I just found this picture of Maya Linn and MooShoo. I love the picture of her in your signature- her eyes are so pretty and blue!

Maya Linn on left, MooShoo on right
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nancys,

MooShoo was my soulmate. He was my rescue Sphynx who I immediately fell in love with. I was shocked when I realized he was only 10 years old. Vet said it was due to the genetics in that particular breed.

Mollie Rose was my very first cat who I got at 12 weeks old. She lived to be 16.

Casey was a 4 week old kitten that chose me. He was truly my "Bubba Dude".

I also had a cat, Marina Mar, a semi-feral kitten who was born to a feral mama in a marina. Mar is Spanish for ocean. I bottle fed her and she had a rough start in life. But she was beautiful and was a "Turkish Angora Wannabe" according to AACE judges. She lived 3 1/2 years and died from Pemphagus Areolus.

All the ones in my signature I know I'll see again, One Fine Day!!

Oh yes...their stomachs must have timers in them.