Thread: Monster

Hybrid View

Monster

I posted on PT awhile back about my special cat Bubba dying - now my cat Monster died a few weeks ago. Needless to say it hasn't been a good few weeks. But I have to tell someone what happened to me a few nites ago (and you all are going to think I've lost my mind). I was laying on my couch and could feel what I thought was a cat jumping on the back of the couch. I thought it was Maggie (my orange & white cat), so I sat up & looked and Maggie was not there. I thought it must have been something else so I layed back down. Anyway it happened about 5 more times in a short amount of time and than a few times it sounded like there was a cat on the back of the couch scratching behind their ears. Nothing was there! I just got a feeling that it was Monster letting me know he was OK...I know it sounds crazy & maybe I wanted it to be Monster telling me that. Has anyone else ever had this expereince?

I bet anything it WAS Monster letting you know he's well and checking in on how you are doing and sending you his love.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

My Hobbes died New Years Day. He's still around the apartment. His brother Calvin sees him all the time and I feel him jump onto my bed many nites. He was my bed buddy. I miiss him so. I know Monster is with you.

If you're crazy, then so am I b/c my RB Pidge appeared to me for quite a while after she went to the Bridge and my RB Puddy could be heard tap, tap, tapping on the hardwood floor when she walked b/c she had one claw that curled under that had hardened and couldn't be trimmed. They're so much a part of us and our lives that they let us know that they're alright so that we won't grieve for too long. Monster was letting you know that all is well. You've been given a gift.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I have heard loud PURRRRRRRRRRING by my pillow at night, it must be My Found Cats letting me know that they still love me, and that we will be together again.
    It was definitley a mixture of Juke Joint Joseph and the Moose with some Princess and BJ for rytym!!
    I miss My Cats and we will reunite
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Re

Thanks everyone. Monster was such a good cat - definitely had his own personality. Several times when I came home he would get up in my lap & "talk" to me like he was telling me what all happened around here during the day. He was a beautiful long haired gray cat who just liked to lounge around & take it easy. I laughed a few times because Maggie & Mollie would give him baths even after he became an adult cat. He would just sit there & you could tell he was loving the attention. I'm going to miss him for a long time.

Oh, what a sweet-sounding boy! He will always be with you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery