Thread: Cat and Crow

Cat and Crow

FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

The link didn't take me to a cat and a crow. It took me to something about Slide joining Google.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    The link didn't take me to a cat and a crow. It took me to something about Slide joining Google.
    And people wonder why I hate computers so much!!!!! Sorry Taz_Zoee, this is a link from one of my friends. When I clicked it on my e-mail it came up fine. I honestly don't know what went wrong and I'm sorry you couldn't see it. It's time to give it up on these *^@%$# computers

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    And people wonder why I hate computers so much!!!!! Sorry Taz_Zoee, this is a link from one of my friends. When I clicked it on my e-mail it came up fine. I honestly don't know what went wrong and I'm sorry you couldn't see it. It's time to give it up on these *^@%$# computers
    No worries. I googled cat and crow and came up with this video. Maybe it is the one you saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JiJzqXxgxo

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Yes, That's it!!!!! I hope you liked it as much as I do. Thank you more than words can express for finding it For some reason computers and I have a mutual hate/hate relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Yes, That's it!!!!! I hope you liked it as much as I do. Thank you more than words can express for finding it For some reason computers and I have a mutual hate/hate relationship!
    It is such a cute story. I've heard it before, but I don't think I've seen this video that explains so much about it. I did notice the date in the bottom of the video was from 1999, I wonder what has come of the cat and crow now.

I've seen this before. SOOO Cute. Alan Thicke's hairpiece frightens me though. LOL!

Awww.... so cute. such a lovely pair of friends. Hope they both live a happy long life. Such lovely little things. This is quite amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    It is such a cute story. I've heard it before, but I don't think I've seen this video that explains so much about it. I did notice the date in the bottom of the video was from 1999, I wonder what has come of the cat and crow now.
    I was thinking the exactly same thing. Wonder how they must be now. Hope they both are alive and ok.

That's so irritating when you see a link and it clicks on a totally unrelated story. Or there's other junk ahead of it in a set of vignettes.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb