Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surprise.. surprise..*newer on #15* (july 23rd)

Surprise.. surprise..*newer on #15* (july 23rd)

this past week the bun buns have been sort of "neglected" ... it´s been pouring non stop and since they have their own room which is separated from the rest of the house I´ve been running back and forth not really spending much time there.. basically just enough for placing fresh water, food and sweeping a bit over there then running back home...

the thing is today it was a nice day so I took a while to be there.. and realized bun girl had bald spots right to the skin.. I felt her legs and were plain skin.. so I got worried.. VERY worried.. because I thought she might be sick and I hadn´t realized until now... well... I kinda heard a squeak... looked in the plastic container they have as additional housing inside the room and saw a LOT of fur inside.. needless to say I peeked and look what I found

not sure how old they are.. their eyes are still shut.. but aren´t they cute!!

just two of em... but so stinking cute.. momma was nice and allowed me to pet her and them.. not agressive at all as I´ve read momma bunnies can turn..

me thinks I´m gonna end keeping this one :P

Last edited by Husky_mom; 07-23-2010 at 10:30 AM.
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Aww, they're SO cute! The orange is really special. Is that color common for bunnies? I don't think I've ever seen one.

If you're keeping the orange one, perhaps Karen and Paul would want the other one, who also has a wonderful color.

Hope to see more pics as they grow up.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

How Cute!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Congratulations!
    I've Been Frosted

thank you!

I´m not sure if the color is too common.... considering the parents breeds..

but on most domestic rabbits (mutts ) you see whites, blacks, greys and patched ones.. and a few brown ones.. mostly patched too.. very rarely have I seen creams or light orange ones so I´m not sure

the mid orange (looks a bit dark in the pics than he/she actually is) is very cute not sure if considered red as in the rex variety or cinnamon as it has a shaded nose..

the brown one.. looks like mom but more brown.. mom is grey with some tan undercast.. kinda like agouti but not sure still.. haha.. still learning genetics and coat color names
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

What a lovely surprise for you! They are very cute all nestled in the fur, lol.

awww I just died of cuteness! What beautiful babies!
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Ah itty bitty sweethearts. How precious.

OH MY GOODNESS...aren't they just precious

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

well.. now I have a date of birth for at least one of em.. lol..

lil red started opening his/her eyes yesterday July 4th.. so that makes him/her about 10 days old.. so.. bday would be around June 24th...

and boy are they squirmy and wiggly.. they both move so much.. momma is great.. she gets her pets too..aww...

and dad too.. even if he shakes em off a sec later.. lol.. he´s never liked too much being touched..

I´ll get new pic probably later today or tomorrow.. as it´s been raining since last night.. so I´m not sure if it´ll stop soon..

notes-to-my-husband blog

taken last night.. awww...

momma

momma checking my feet.. she´s always been curious about my flip flops

daddy

baby chessie (as for chestnut.. lol)

baby red

momma and baby.. isn´t this the cutest? too bad it´s blurry.. but baby got very wiggly once mom approached.. hehe

notes-to-my-husband blog

Dad has gorgeous coloring! They're all so adorable!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Ohhh my goodness! They are absolutely precious!! I love little baby buns! My dads rabbit just had kits about a week ago. So precious!

I LOVE the coloring on both of them.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Love the pictures, keep them coming.

few newer pics... they´ve gotten so big now.. wow..

lil chestnut is more likely a girl.. or so I think.. lol.. I still need to get a good look at lil red.. but I think girl too..

family pic.. haha

cute chestnut

lil red n mom..

chestnut n dad

mom n dad.. awwww...

she actually laid there and begged for pets (or ear licking hehe)

I´ll try to upload a vid.. just need to compress it as it´s toooooo heavy.. hehe

notes-to-my-husband blog