Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Pictures Of My Cats-"Picture Heavy"

New Pictures Of My Cats-"Picture Heavy"

Hi everyone. I have today off so I decided to take some more pictures of Alani & Blaze and some of my other cats as well. Alani & Blaze's eyes are finally looking better but they still have diarrhea. They were given Ponazuril for a possible coccidia infection but I was told that it should've cleared them up in 2 days. This medicine will actually kill the coccidia unlike Albon. Now they're on Clavamox for 7 days and I need to go get them some plain yogurt so this antibiotic doesn't hurt their tummies too much. Other than that they act normal and are eating and drinking well. Now on with the pictures.

These pictures were taken a while ago but the rest were taken today.

Sleepy Blaze

The fuzz nuggets doing the cat train?

Sleepy Little Boys

Now on with today's pictures.

Blaze

Storm & Pearl

More pictures coming up.>>>>>

Blaze

Sky chilling in my bathroom.

Alien-eyed Storm

Alani

Blaze

More pictures coming up.>>>>>

Blaze

Both Widdle Boys

Ziggy The Skinny

Alani & Ziggy

Blaze,Alani,& Ziggy

More pictures coming up.>>>>

Alani

Blaze

Blaze

Alani

Blaze

That's all for now.

*wee ohh wee ohh*...(thatīs supposed to be like an alarm sound :P).. cuteness overload!!!..

so cute!!.. and now thanks to Richardīs observation I can distinguish them.. yay!!.. Alani= darker forehead, Blaze= double Mīs..

and all your other cuties.. awww.. glad to see them too..
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I know why you got the twins - they're a perfect match for your carpet and furniture

Love all the pictures - thanks so much for sharing. Is everyone getting along fairly well by now?

What a Grea t Dynamic Duo of Owesome Orange Cats^^ ^^ of the Future you hae there krazyaboutkatz!!!
    Michael and Miquelito are so impressed by Your Orange Wave of the Future and we think that Blaze and Alani ^^ ^^ once they are over their Kitten ailments are going to be as Great a Pair of MagnifiCats as we have ever had on Pet Talk
    They are going to Be Owesome Orangies who you will enjoy for Many Years and we look forwrad to seeing them grow.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    *wee ohh wee ohh*...(thatīs supposed to be like an alarm sound :P).. cuteness overload!!!..

so cute!!.. and now thanks to Richardīs observation I can distinguish them.. yay!!.. Alani= darker forehead, Blaze= double Mīs..

and all your other cuties.. awww.. glad to see them too..
    Thanks Isabel. Yes, I didn't even notice the double M's until Richard pointed it out. I tell them apart because Alani is a bit bigger and he has more white on his face. The bridge of his nose is also white. Blaze is smaller and his bridge of his nose is orange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    I know why you got the twins - they're a perfect match for your carpet and furniture

Love all the pictures - thanks so much for sharing. Is everyone getting along fairly well by now?
    LOL Storm and Sky are pretty much okay with them but Pearl and Ziggy still aren't too sure yet. The girls will try to bite them and swat them sometimes. I've caught both girls playing with them though.

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    What a Grea t Dynamic Duo of Owesome Orange Cats^^ ^^ of the Future you hae there krazyaboutkatz!!!
    Michael and Miquelito are so impressed by Your Orange Wave of the Future and we think that Blaze and Alani ^^ ^^ once they are over their Kitten ailments are going to be as Great a Pair of MagnifiCats as we have ever had on Pet Talk
    They are going to Be Owesome Orangies who you will enjoy for Many Years and we look forwrad to seeing them grow.
    Thanks Gary. I think so too. There's nothing like an orangie.

What an adorable family you have! Thanks for the new pix.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tracey, ALL your kitties make my skip a beat or two!

Kisses, kisses, kisses and more!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

They are so adorable!! Looks like they are completely comfortable in their new home.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

You have such a lovely family (I know I repeat myself!) Those orange babies just finish the picture purrfectly. So happy to hear the health issues are improving - please give them all scritchies for me.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

I want Alani and Blaze How much fun they would have with Orion. And it would be so much more quiet for your older kitties
    How about sending them over?

Oh my goodness.....these two babies are so adorable as well as the rest of your crew!

I love how the tail flips up onto the back of one of the fuzz nuggets!

Just too precious!