Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frita and Ernie *pictures*

Frita and Ernie *pictures*

Hi! I thought you both would enjoy some pictures of Frita and Ernie, my brothers two new kitties! They are adorable!

FRITA

ERNIE

BOTH

Hope you enjoy. Frita is very hyper and playful, where Ernie is very shy and skittish....he was very sickly when my brother got him, but now hes doing very well after they got rid of the ear mites and the worms, and put them both on some very good quality food.

Oh my gushness!! They are just too darn cute!! I just love Frita's color, and Ernie's little face.......AWWWWW!!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Awe!!! Kitten withdrawal....

Where oh where is the cuteness overload warning?

What adorable little babies!!!!! I see plenty of mischief on those sweet little faces. Welcome Frita and Ernie! I wish both of you a long and heathy life filled with non stop love in your new furever home

Sending lots of scritchies and lovies to both of you. Please come back and visit us again very soon?

How old are they?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    How old are they?
    I think in those pictures they were like between 6-8 weeks (the lady was giving them away and my brother took them) and now they must be like around 10 weeks or so. Ernie was very sick when they got him...they had to force feed him with a medicine dropper, but now hes very healthy. My parents own a resort so they get all kinds of loving from the guests.

Oh, how sweet they are!

Many, MANY thanks to your brother for taking these kittens home and getting them well and healthy.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh my goodness! Cuteness alert for sure!

I would go to that resort for a vacation in a heartbeat! (or a kitten's heartbeat ) They are so darling! God bless your brother for adopting them and seeing to their good health! Mmwah, mmwah kittens!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

O..M..G..!!!.. aren´t they SUPER cute!!.. love their pattern and coloring.. those faces are sure able to melt anyone´s heart..

if I were closer then you´d be wondering where did the kitties went.. lol.. so cute I´d snatch them.. they´ll be gorgeous cats in no time..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

We definitely could have used a cuteness alert! I'm at work and it was embarassing being picked up off the floor! Those two are too cute!!! I want a kitten so badly now.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

What adorable little fuzz nuggets!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Awwwwww! That ker-thunk you heard was me falling out of the chair from the cuteness! TO CUTE, SWEET and ADOREABLE!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What cuties!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Are they any thing cuter and sweeter than Little Cats of the Future!!

Or as the San Fransico SPCA refers to them "Do It Yourself Cat Kits "
    Just add Food and Love!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Being a dog person myself I have to admit those two stole my heart...what cuties.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Oh my gosh!!! How cute!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla