Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micia Cat of the Day on 06/Aug/10

Micia

Micia, such a touching story. What a big journey you have had, two years on the streets, two years in a rescue centre, two years learning to trust, and now relishing life in your furrever home, bringing love and joy to your purrson who had such a big ache in her heart from losing her 2 beloved companions.

You are an absolute beauty and congrats on being such a wonderful and deserving Cat of the Day!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Micia Cat of the Day on 06/Aug/10

First I would like to congratulate Micia for being cat of the day. May you and your owners like a righteous and happy life. Secondly I would like to say is... You are certainly a cute and lovely kitty. It must have taken a strong heart to live a life so dreadful in the beginning. Hope you live a happy life and have no worries in the future. Thirdly, your owners are extremely lucky to have such a lovely and sweet cat with cute behavior. My sister collects animal pictures and the moment she looked at Micia, she said, she has to be in my collection, such a cute kitty, with beautiful fur and such cute and lovely eyes. I love you and hope to hear good news about you soon.

You certainly have come a long way, Micia, from life on the streets, then living in the shelter, then learning to trust your human family. I'm sure it has all been worthwhile, for you are now a loving companion. You are a beautiful girl, Micia, with such a sweet little face and beautiful silver markings. I hope you have many more years of health and happiness with your loving family, Micia, the wonderful COTD!

Lovely Micia

The sweetest kitties we have worked with have been the so-called "feral" cats. Most have a darn good reason for fearing, hating or just not trusing humans. I have a four-year-old blue tortie feral who always shows for meals, stays very close around the house, but the only real contact we had was when she was very ill and I caught her, took her to her vet for meds, spay and vaccinations, nursed her back to health and basically had to re-release her because she wasn't ever going to be calm around people. She will let me pet and scratch her (and she purrs BIG!) while she eats, but I can only lift her for a second or two to put her on the elevated feeder.
    Micia, you are a very beautiful kitty and desserve a very special COTD wish for your continued happines in your trusted home. Have a great day!

Micia what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!! You have absolutely gorgeous eyes and it sounds like you make your human very happy! Happy cat of the day

I really enjoyed Micia's story and just wanted to send a big THANK YOU to her fur parent for not giving up on her. It's great you worked wth her and accepted her as she is. With your patience, you were rewarded with a wonderful cat.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

I agree with all these posts! Thank you for caring enough to give Micia time to trust and love!

Micia, you've come a long way, you're a beautiful inside and out. You deserve all the special treats and attention for your COTD honors! Enjoy!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Beautiful Micia

Micia is beautiful and so very special. Sounds like you have been rewarded well for the patience & love you have demonstrated in adopting this girl and letting her adjust at her own pace. Blessings to you both!

My Goodness a Cat all the way from Oslo Norway, truly one of the most beautiful cities in the World and a place much loved by Our Awesome Angels Army who love the sae food and the fact that Oslo is so clean and has so many historical sites.

And Micia , you were so fortunate to find a Meeowmie who knew that you had to get used to her and your new home, and gradually slowly but surely you have become a great big Happy Cuddle Cat , and a Loving Cat Companion to lighten the lives of all who know you.'

We Found Cats ^^ send an Scandvavian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat ^^ Of The Day Miraculous Micia ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Micia! What a lovely kitty you are with your grey tabby coat and your white feet. It sounds like you and your person are very happy together! I really like the picture of you enjoying the sunshine. Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Micia

Micia, You are beautiful! I am so glad you were adopted by a caring loving patient person. I am sure you love each other very much. It's great to see a cat from far away Norway. Thanks for sharing the story of Micia. Congrats on being COTD. Kay in NC USA

Love for pussycats

Please know that most of us on Cat of the Day understand and have sadly also felt your pain at the loss of one of our furry family - they are our children. To say that because of that pain one would never help another cat who needs the kind of love we have to give would be a tragedy and no doubt not what one's departed kittycat would want either. The love and care that we give during their lifetime and the love and joy they give back to us dictates that there will be pain when they are gone - but we have to eventually pick ourselves up again and do as you have done, and help another well deserving pussycat, like Micia. Imagine your life without her and what may have happened to her - unthinkable I'm sure. For us animal lovers, there is pain in our future, but it's all part of the love we get while they are with us. I lost my beloved Beyli on January 1, 2009 and miss him tremendously each and every day. I have gone on to adopt Caramel and Riley and can't imagine life without them, but of course wish I could have all three with me! Take care and enjoy your time together for many years to come.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hello Micia,

I loved reading your story Micia. A great story of trust earned & trust
    given. I am so happy to know how well you have settled in to your new
    life with someone who loves you. Congratulations on being honored today
    as our very deserving CAT OF THE DAY. Sending gentle pats & tiny
    kisses for your sweet, beautiful face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hei Micia! Så hyggelig å hilse på deg! Gratulasjonen på katten av dagen! For en vakker katt du er, Micia! Familien min bor i Oslo, og kanskje de har møtte deg!
    Mange takk til mamma din for å redde deg, og gir deg all den tid du trenger å lære å elske og tillit igjen. Du hadde en veldig vanskelig og trist start i livet, men nå de triste dagene er bare et fjernt minne! Beklager, men nå skal jeg skrive på engelsk som jeg skriver ikke så bra i norsk.

I'm so happy you found your way to such a caring and loving forever home, dear Micia! Amazing how far some time, patience, and love can go in helping to heal a wounded spirit! You and your Mama are so blessed to have found one another, and hope for you and her, many, many more wonderful, love filled years together!

Mange, varme, store klemmer til deg, vakre Micia!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Whats with the other language tatsxxx11